• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iirc the cases he’s bringing against these states won’t go to the Federal Supreme Court but those states Supreme Court. The most that would happen from that is perhaps a recount, as it’s complete fuck

Worth noting that the likes of George Floyd won't show up on that graph, he wasn't shot to death by police, he was suffocated by them and he isn't the only one. There's a reason "I can't breathe" has

They are simultaneously too ineffective to stop Trump when he succeeds and too powerful to overcome whenever he fails to deliver. Just like "antifa", which are both a terrifying scourge that law enfor

Posted Images

Borscht in the White House instead. Fuck the Russians, all states act like cunts but Putin is a murdering dictator who suppresses free speech and runs the country as a fiefdom. 

When you are choosing between imperialist forces, there is obviously not that much of a choice but to not be able to understand the real differences, well the only thing to say to that is go fucking live there and see how you like it. 

Borscht in the White House instead. Fuck the Russians, all states act like cunts but Putin is a murdering dictator who suppresses free speech and runs the country as a fiefdom. 

When you are choosing between imperialist forces, there is obviously not that much of a choice but to not be able to understand the real differences, well the only thing to say to that is go fucking live there and see how you like it. 

Too cold innit. Although Lake Baikal is very picturesque. Russian posture can be traced back to not blocking Libya at the UN, the botched CIA coup in Ukraine and in fact right back to being snubbed from wanting to become an affiliate member of NATO. ;)

These ngo and CIA backed colour revolutions have been getting on their nerves as well.

America is just getting a taste of what it's been dishing out for decades. Deal wiv it!!

Edited by Park Life

this, basically. 

Crete last year. Honestly there was this little blonde thing wandering about in a bikini and see through heels. [emoji38]

Her fella was a big fucker who would sunbathe standing up in budgie smugglers with his eyes shut and his hands on his hips, facing the sun. Which afforded me every opportunity to ogle his lass safely.

I christened them Ivan and Babushka. Had full dialogues running for them. I'm such a chilled out entertainer in trunks.

Edited by Gemmill

Too cold innit. Although Lake Baikal is very picturesque. Russian posture can be traced back to not blocking Libya at the UN, the botched CIA coup in Ukraine and in fact right back to being snubbed from wanting to become an affiliate member of NATO. ;)

These ngo and CIA backed colour revolutions have been getting on their nerves as well.

America is just getting a taste of what it's been dishing out for decades. Deal wiv it!!

There was no CIA coup in Ukraine, you have just swallowed every inch of Putin's propaganda cock like every other muppet on DavidIcke.com

Good read.

The 1% could nip it in the bud by sharing more of the pie.

Bernie was the route to salvation for capitalists with a conscience. They kept cheering for Clinton and more of the same though.

Crete last year. Honestly there was this little blonde thing wandering about in a bikini and see through heels. [emoji38]

Her fella was a big fucker who would sunbathe standing up in budgie smugglers with his eyes shut and his hands on his hips, facing the sun. Which afforded me every opportunity to ogle his lass safely.

I christened them Ivan and Babushka. Had full dialogues running for them. I'm such a chilled out entertainer in trunks.

Pretty much the explanation for why your lady is making you go on a driving holiday in France then.

Pretty much the explanation for why your lady is making you go on a driving holiday in France then.

[emoji38] Crete again next August motherfucker. In another adults only hotel. Another year of plastic surgery under their belts for the Russian slags.

And the France thing is my idea. :razz:

fucking hell, so global warming is a conspiracy too? :lol:

Totally made up. They hit on it by accident but make no mistake under all the flim flam you are the enemy. Yes YOU Gleazes. There's just too many of you and you're fucking up the planet. Get it?

We should have all been underwater by now according to the patter in the 90's. ;)

Edited by Park Life
  • Andrew changed the title to President Biden