Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

4 hours ago, Park Life said:

Sound move. Just read up a bit on Cryptopia. :)

To be honest Cryptopia was the only exchange I could find where I could get fct. Bittrex list them and are apparently the biggest, but have stopped accepting new customers due to high demand, and I gave up on Poloniex.. tried to get verified twice but wouldn’t detect my webcam for ID.

It seems ok, a bit home made :icon_lol: but I’ve had no issues sending coins back and forth.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zerosum said:

To be honest Cryptopia was the only exchange I could find where I could get fct. Bittrex list them and are apparently the biggest, but have stopped accepting new customers due to high demand, and I gave up on Poloniex.. tried to get verified twice but wouldn’t detect my webcam for ID.

It seems ok, a bit home made :icon_lol: but I’ve had no issues sending coins back and forth.

It's cause they don't exist bro. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to lean slightly towards that as far as bitcoin goes.. it’s still several years away from mass adoption.. and even then it’s slow and expensive compared to other newer coins..

However.. Blockchain as a technology for security, verification and sending of information is something that can’t be ignored and will disrupt many industries over the next decade.. imo.

40 minutes ago, zerosum said:

I tend to lean slightly towards that as far as bitcoin goes.. it’s still several years away from mass adoption.. and even then it’s slow and expensive compared to other newer coins..

However.. Blockchain as a technology for security, verification and sending of information is something that can’t be ignored and will disrupt many industries over the next decade.. imo.

he does say Blockchain is good tech but it's open source.

• Like 1

people can laugh, mock, take the piss, call me a nob.. all of the above.. but those are the same type of people who mocked when people were buying google, amazon or apple shares for a few dollars decades ago.. “it’s all a fad”.. “ponzi scheme”.. “it will end in tears”.. 

Blockchain has the potential to create unreal generational wealth. I wasn’t in the right place when .com came along, I’m not missing out this time. /end