Spooky..

sweetleftpeg

Now I watch Most Haunted for the entertainment value, I think the Acorah and Yvette Fielding are very funny, but I'm not overly convinced that there's dead people wandering round and throwing spoons at ex-Blue Peter presenters.

However, something strange has been going on this week. I open up the building I work in the morning. I get here before everyone else and do all the alarms and lights, I have done for a few years. As part of my routine I usually turn on the light at the top of the stairs and nip to the bog to drop off the kids at the pool.

The last couple of weeks though I noticed when I came out of the bogs that the light had been switched off. I kept putting this down to being half asleep and forgetting to put it on, but it started to happen every morning. So on Wednesday I decided to make a mental note of making sure I put it on Thursday morning. I did, and when I came out of the bog it had been switched off. Same again this moring. The next person to come in after me is usally a good 15-20 minutes and there is definately no-one esle in the building when this is happening.

I thought I was being paranoid at first, but this is getting a little weird. Should I get Acorah in?

Now I watch Most Haunted for the entertainment value, I think the Acorah and Yvette Fielding are very funny, but I'm not overly convinced that there's dead people wandering round and throwing spoons at ex-Blue Peter presenters.

However, something strange has been going on this week. I open up the building I work in the morning. I get here before everyone else and do all the alarms and lights, I have done for a few years. As part of my routine I usually turn on the light at the top of the stairs and nip to the bog to drop off the kids at the pool.

The last couple of weeks though I noticed when I came out of the bogs that the light had been switched off. I kept putting this down to being half asleep and forgetting to put it on, but it started to happen every morning. So on Wednesday I decided to make a mental note of making sure I put it on Thursday morning. I did, and when I came out of the bog it had been switched off. Same again this moring. The next person to come in after me is usally a good 15-20 minutes and there is definately no-one esle in the building when this is happening.

I thought I was being paranoid at first, but this is getting a little weird. Should I get Acorah in?

92161[/snapback]

It's one of them energy saving switches that goes off after 15 minutes, isn't it? :lol:

92161[/snapback]

It's one of them energy saving switches that goes off after 15 minutes, isn't it? :lol:

92168[/snapback]

That was my first thought ;)

It's not man! It's a proper old skool switch. I don't spend 15 minutes in the crapatorium either. And Gem, there's only 3 blokes who work in the building and our bogs are cleaned every day so they;re shining like shit off a barn door.

Come on people, I'm starting to get a bit spooked now man... :lol:

If it genuinely is haunted, that fraudulent Mickey Mouser is the last geezer you want on the case.

92176[/snapback]

Perfect for the job, only thing scarier than the ghosts!

SLP, if you're genuinely worried about ghosts, you can take small comfort from the fact that they don't exist! :lol:

Perhaps your rancid turd has melted the soil pipe and infiltrated the electric supply and short circuited the lights?

I heard on the radio that this Derek geezer used to play for Liverpool? Can't be true can it?

92188[/snapback]

It is true but I'm not sure if he played for the first team. He also played for Vancouver Whitecaps like wor Pedro. I shit you not.

Perhaps your rancid turd has melted the soil pipe and infiltrated the electric supply and short circuited the lights?

I heard on the radio that this Derek geezer used to play for Liverpool? Can't be true can it?

92188[/snapback]

It is true but I'm not sure if he played for the first team. He also played for Vancouver Whitecaps like wor Pedro. I shit you not.

92189[/snapback]

Didn't Bobby also manage them for a short while? Bigger than Chelsea tbh.

92161[/snapback]

The bloke stuck in the lift managed to get out and turn the lights off then? :lol: