Cobh Ramblers - banned!

Ugly Mackems

That super intelligent handsome wiseman of the online message board has been 'banned from using this forum'

And that's fair enough except they give no reason whatsoever. Can only be my mackem coated new doggie called OZZIE.

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? :lol:

92539[/snapback]

You should welcome him with open arms. A real supporter who posts sense, like.

That super intelligent handsome wiseman of the online message board has been 'banned from using this forum'

And that's fair enough except they give no reason whatsoever. Can only be my mackem coated new doggie called OZZIE.

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? ;)

92539[/snapback]

92572[/snapback]

:lol:

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? ;)

92539[/snapback]

92572[/snapback]

:lol:

92573[/snapback]

;)

92421[/snapback]

First post in 2 months - of course it's cos you actually like this place rather than the fact that you've been banned from over there, right? :lol:

92539[/snapback]

92572[/snapback]

You claiming we have none? ;)

92421[/snapback]

92539[/snapback]

You were very nearly correct!

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...topic=3876&st=0

92421[/snapback]

92539[/snapback]

You were very nearly correct!

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...topic=3876&st=0

92588[/snapback]

;);)

:)

Time to start the "Cobh in" campaign  :lol:

92656[/snapback]

They are ungrateful fuckers mate.

I bring them nailed on 'exclusives' over the months and get chucked on the back of a stupid joke. No more 'OWEN HAS SIGNED' 'EMRE HAS LANDED' 'TAYLOR INJURED' well before any came into the public domain - by 12 hrs in Taylors case.

Their loss though - toontastics gain!

92656[/snapback]

I bring them nailed on 'exclusives' over the months and get chucked on the back of a stupid joke. No more 'OWEN HAS SIGNED' 'EMRE HAS LANDED' 'TAYLOR INJURED' well before any came into the public domain - by 12 hrs in Taylors case.

92659[/snapback]

Well i'm not ungateful, got me my man shitty tickets ;)

Time to start the "Cobh in" campaign   :lol:

92656[/snapback]

92659[/snapback]

92660[/snapback]

Aye,sorry about that!

92656[/snapback]

92659[/snapback]

92660[/snapback]

Aye,sorry about that!

92662[/snapback]

I'll live if you manage to slip a Middlesbrough ticket my way ;)

92656[/snapback]

How come you don't post more on here by the way? I miss the cricket threads ;)

92686[/snapback]

Decided recently that i'm going to post more on here, there's enough smoggeordie for everyone ;)

Had a dream the other night about cricket, bloody shane warne bowled me out when i tried to reverse sweep him, got me with the flipper :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry, am I being thick*, or is referring to Shola as "Ameonki" the most blatant piece of racism that's been on N-O?

*Leaving myself a bit open there.

OK - it could be a contraction of donkey or monkey, more obviously monkey. To calll a black lad a monkey? That thought would have at least gone through my head when posting, or reading, that.

I thought that as well tbh, but discarded it because some other cretin on there said we should change from black and white stripes ;)

I always think Donkey applies to a player who is rubbish. People called Tony Adams a donkey at one point too though, and he's clearly white, no?

106287[/snapback]

True, and Shola is certainly referred to as a donkey. When I saw 'a monkey' I probably over-reacted but it seems less dubious than some things being branded racism recently.