Toontastic Patreon Charity Donation 2023

Andrew

It is that time of year again lads.

The other Admins and I would like to extend a thanks to our Patreon members, and all of you who contribute to TT being the place it is.

Now is the time of year where, thanks to our patrons, we can give a little back!

We reckon we'll have just over 500 pounds to donate this year and we'd really like that to go somewhere that it can make a real difference.

As such we ask that your nominations be small and local charities, all the better if they are some that you've worked with personally.

Get 'em in here and we'll open the Patreon vote on the 1st of December!

• Like 3

• Andrew pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

While I don't want to see Gemmill win anything it does look like a good cause. If we're going to donate to them then probably best to do so sooner rather than later so they can use the funds prior to Christmas.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just so you know we donated £500 to Project Santa who delivered over 900 presents this year and over 250 meals to impoverished children & families. 

This was a great shout from @Gemmilland will really make a difference locally which was always the intention of the Patreon. (Apart from keeping site running) 

It’s a difficult time of year for many families so being able to chip in as a collective is very meaningful. We’ve been posting on here a long while & we’ve got some great characters + the general daftness is wonderful. Seeing some good come of it is baffling! 

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas! We even had a festive sign up from Lewis Miley - but he was looking for the cartoon Toontastic Forum. 

Best Regards, 

The Admins/Mods etc 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Seeing some good come of it is baffling! 

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas! We even had a festive sign up from Lewis Miley - but he was looking for the cartoon Toontastic Forum. 

:lol:

• Haha 2