So....

LongTimeAdmirer

• 2 months later...

Your Honour, @Andrew

lionelhutz_1.jpg

I'm Lionel Hutz, attorney at law, here to represent my client, LTA, in what I can only describe as a case of social media shenanigans gone awry. Now, I might not have passed the bar in any jurisdiction, but I do know a thing or two about spinning a tale.

So, here's the skinny: my client got themselves banned from sending messages for allegedly sending messages that were, shall we say, less than friendly. But let me tell you, Your Honour, my client's bark is worse than their bite. They're about as threatening as a Chihuahua in a tutu.

You see, my client's crime? Defending their football hero, Allan Saint-Maximin, with a bit too much gusto. They might have cracked a joke or two, maybe even tossed around some playful banter. But threatening? Please, Your Honour, my client couldn't threaten a fly with a rolled-up newspaper.

Now, I won't pretend my client is a saint (Maximin or otherwise), but they're no villain either. Just a passionate fan with a penchant for exaggeration. And let's be real, Your Honour, who among us hasn't exaggerated online once or twice? I know I have, and look at me, still standing—barely.

In conclusion, Your Honour, my client is ready to make amends, to kiss and make up. They'll promise to tone down the jokes, maybe even throw in a few cat memes for good measure. But banning them? That's like giving a goldfish a speeding ticket. It just doesn't add up.

So, let's right this wrong, Your Honour. Let's give my client another shot at redemption. Because if there's one thing I've learned in my illustrious legal career, it's that everyone deserves a second chance. Even if they tweet a bit too much.

Thank you, Your Honour, for your time and your mercy. And remember, if you ever need legal advice or a good laugh, you know where to find me. Lionel Hutz, attorney at law, at your service.

Hutz Law Firm
123 Legal Avenue
Springfield, USA
Phone: 555-1234

I think one of our loan players won a cup just recently, I wish I had a source that could tell me about our loan players progress, alas it hasn't been updated in so long.

denied season 3 GIF

• Haha 3