NHS Dentists

Toonraider

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Been to a private dentists today £45.60 for a filling, £45.60 for a tooth oot, £375 if I want my teeth whitened and 2 fuckin grand for a new tooth, must be the biggest robbing cunt profession going.

So, if I get dental insurance today and then go to the dentist next month and need a few fillings, will they be covered under the policy or excluded as a pre-existing condition?

I'd check the small print if I were you.

So, if I get dental insurance today and then go to the dentist next month and need a few fillings, will they be covered under the policy or excluded as a pre-existing condition?

I'd check the small print if I were you.

Fillings aren't covered by insurance anyway. You get two checkups a year, all the hygienist shit, but any treatments you need, you pay for. At least for a percentage.

been having problems with my teeth atm aswell, found out it's gonna cost me a total of 4 hundred and 50. like wtf robbing gits lol

:angry: What an unusual way to format a number.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
been having problems with my teeth atm aswell, found out it's gonna cost me a total of 4 hundred and 50. like wtf robbing gits lol

:angry: What an unusual way to format a number.

It's like the vidiprinter when there's a big score.

I found one very easily in Henley-on-Thames, must be something to do with the locals not wanting to lower themselves/all looking a bit too horsey to risk the NHS.

Having said that they've recently cut my 6 monthly check to an annual check with the view to going to every two years.