The Official Boumsong is a "............" Thread

Guest CrimsonFault

Who would be mad enough to buy him ?

108152[/snapback]

Loan him out to a french club. He might be happier back over there if he's with his ill wife & kid.

He might even regain some sort of form and resemble a footballer. If we get really lucky someone might give us £1million for him...

Penis

Testicle

Bath-mat

Tool

Bellend

Crap footballer

Shite defender

International susperstar

Cock

N-O Lover

Bumhole

Fart flaps

Peanut heed

Muffin

I couldnt decide which one.

108082[/snapback]

ALL OF THE ABOVEE :lol:

apparently Chelsea are to appeal against Boumsong's red card.

108317[/snapback]

Nice one, nice one. :lol:

Thank fuck we didn't pay a lot of money for him :lol:

We seem to be getting stung time and time again in recent years. Marcelino, Viana, Luque, Boumsong.

Had we bought, for example only, Upson, Bent (Charlton Bent), Boateng, we would have got value for money. Not exactly the creme de la creme of football talent, but at least we wouldn't have felt raped by the purchase of them which is how I feel now.

apparently Chelsea are to appeal against Boumsong's red card.

108317[/snapback]

Nice one, nice one. :lol:

Thank fuck we didn't pay a lot of money for him :lol:

We seem to be getting stung time and time again in recent years. Marcelino, Viana, Luque, Boumsong.

Had we bought, for example only, Upson, Bent (Charlton Bent), Boateng, we would have got value for money. Not exactly the creme de la creme of football talent, but at least we wouldn't have felt raped by the purchase of them which is how I feel now.

108387[/snapback]

Which one? :lol:

Would still like to see what would happen if you stuck Gallas alongside Elliott, Ramage & Bramble, and put Boumsong next to Terry & Ferreira.

108390[/snapback]

The thing is that Boumsong isn't making mistakes because he is let down by the incompetence of his partners but that he is making mistakes that are only down to his defending abilities like mishitting the ball yesterday or looking very poor in direct duels with 3rd division players (Cheltenham spring to my mind).

And I would also say he's under a lot more pressure defensively at Newcastle, than any time during his career at club or international level. I wonder how Gallas would cope if he was under that much pressure for 90 minutes a game, and whether one or two errors would creep into his game. Look at Melchiot. When he was at Chelsea he was arguably one of the best right-backs in the league. For Birmingham where he's forced to defend more he looks no more than a pub player.

And I would also say he's under a lot more pressure defensively at Newcastle, than any time during his career at club or international level. I wonder how Gallas would cope if he was under that much pressure for 90 minutes a game, and whether one or two errors would creep into his game. Look at Melchiot. When he was at Chelsea he was arguably one of the best right-backs in the league. For Birmingham where he's forced to defend more he looks no more than a pub player.

108395[/snapback]

So, if Elliot, Ramage, Bramble or whoever has a mare, can they blame Boumsong? Bollocks tbh, he's never looked convincing since he arrived because he can't handle the physical challenge. I don't doubt he'd be fine back on the continent where the game isn't so physical and he's certainly looked good up against Henry this season. Not much good if the likes of Kevin Campbell are going to terrorise you though. Not in the Premier League anyway.

108395[/snapback]

Utter tripe, he was a weak link, a liability defensively and no more than average going forward, that's why he went to Birmingham.

EDIT: I can respect you backing the players but this Boumsong business is less 'optimistic nut' and more 'delirious nut' tbh.

Edited by DotBum

Wonder if HTT still reckons he's a good player.

108239[/snapback]

I do aye.

I saw enough good in him last season where he performed well enough and consistently enough, to suggest he can do a job for us. He wasn't amazing last season, but he did well and I don't think many will disagree.

This season he's been shite, but so has the whole team minus one or two and even then, the performances of Parker for example have been exaggerated anyway because of the sheer trasth we've served up.

What I want to know is how come a defender who has looked good for France whenever I've seen him, who has marked Henry out of the game a few times now, who has good attributes, who did OK last season, is now playing like shite?

Ahh, maybe I'm wrong, we all see a different game after all.

I'm standing by him though, I don't think he's as bad as some make out and I think he can still be of use to us under the right circumstances.

Fingers crossed anyway!

Edited by Howaythetoon

I'm standing by him though, I don't think he's as bad as some make out and I think he can still be of use to us under the right circumstances.

108465[/snapback]

The only circumstances he could be of use to us is if we're playing the Home for the Blind.