someone clear this up

peasepud

I (among others) was under the belief that there would be no replays in the quarter finals this year therefore we'd have to beat Chelski at their place. Yet I was listening to R5Live earlier and they were interviewing Andy Cole, the interviewer clearly wanted to know whether he would be fit for any replay of todays game. Andys reply was that he didnt think he'd make a replay but the semis were possible.

Somebody tell me the truth!

Anyone watching the Citeh - Wist 'am game? Reckon something is going to kick-off between Barton and Reo-Coaker, they have been sizing each other up.

Also Ashton would make a cracking partner for Owen. Not the fastest, but lots of movement and a physical presence.

We should have bought Ashton - gamble, but he looks like a good player.

108491[/snapback]

Ashton is not a 'STAR' player (I agree we should have bought him) - it seems that unless you want over £100k pw then you've no chance of coming to the Toon.

Did this match kick off late or have they forgotten to go back for the second half on the BBC?

108498[/snapback]

8.05 kick off, half time at 8.50, 2nd half starts at 9.05. So either you're right or there's been a lot of injury time. :lol:

Edited by DanTheMan