Beginning of a new era!

Ugly Mackems

They were directed at UM and his obsessive Shearer bashing. What's your point? How am I backtracking?

109728[/snapback]

Your mongish first response then your reasoning afterwards.

109732[/snapback]

Aye, you're right. I don't usually respond with half liners or smilies - that's more your style.

grow a spine ffs.

109721[/snapback]

You are a penis.

109738[/snapback]

Wouldn't you like me then?

109741[/snapback]

Depends. Are you above average size? If not, I'm sticking with J69.

I'd hate to be misunderstood. I think Shearer has been a MAGnificent player for NUFC. (I couldn't though give a shit for his England exploits.)

I do though think that most definitely this season and probably last were 2 seasons he has overstayed his USEFULNESS if not his welcome. Gullit wanting to bin him I would agree was premature, but it was also the first sign of who was actually ruling the roost. SBR wanting to move him on was in my opinion 100% correct.

I personally think a lot of folk are frightened of a future without him - but we haven't really had him for the last 2 seasons if truth be known. What makes it galling for me is his open support of a manager who has taken the Club back 5/10 years. Bellamy though will be / and is a bigger loss to the Club than either Souness or Shearer - FACT (whether you like it or not!)

(not an effort at reopening old Bellamy / Shearer debate by the way - just a point of showing how this Club is mismanaged from top to bottom. Perhaps the only functioning part of the Club sees Roeders young team hopefully tonking Citehs young 'uns to reach the youth cup final tonight - the rest of the club is a shambles)

Hope I'm wrong like, but I don't fancy the young 'uns tonight. My Dad went and reckons Citeh murdered us at home. The score flattered us. City's captain has played in the Premier League this season, ran the show apparently.

I'd hate to be misunderstood. I think Shearer has been a MAGnificent player for NUFC. (I couldn't though give a shit for his England exploits.)

I do though think that most definitely this season and probably last were 2 seasons he has overstayed his USEFULNESS if not his welcome. Gullit wanting to bin him I would agree was premature, but it was also the first sign of who was actually ruling the roost. SBR wanting to move him on was in my opinion 100% correct.

I personally think a lot of folk are frightened of a future without him - but we haven't really had him for the last 2 seasons if truth be known. What makes it galling for me is his open support of a manager who has taken the Club back 5/10 years. Bellamy though will be / and is a bigger loss to the Club than either Souness or Shearer - FACT (whether you like it or not!)

(not an effort at reopening old Bellamy / Shearer debate by the way - just a point of showing how this Club is mismanaged from top to bottom. Perhaps the only functioning part of the Club sees Roeders young team hopefully tonking Citehs young 'uns to reach the youth cup final tonight - the rest of the club is a shambles)

109780[/snapback]

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Cheers for clarifying, I thought you had it in for Shearer.

109780[/snapback]

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Cheers for clarifying, I thought you had it in for Shearer.

109788[/snapback]

Aye, fair enough UM (he says back-peddling like mad :lol:).

Hope I'm wrong like, but I don't fancy the young 'uns tonight. My Dad went and reckons Citeh murdered us at home. The score flattered us. City's captain has played in the Premier League this season, ran the show apparently.

109786[/snapback]

That would be Richards (plays right back). Looks quite a prospect. Dont think he will be playing in this game though