Beginning of a new era!

Ugly Mackems

ahhh thats what I like about you, full, frank, descriptive posts at all times.

109693[/snapback]

No need to try and kid my fellow Toon supporters who hold me in the highest respect.

109694[/snapback]

:lol:;);)

Enjoy it whilst you can UM, he'll be back as manager before you know it.

109695[/snapback]

That maybe so - lets hope the new manager can do his job without a monkey on his back and can bring enough relevant success to render the need for Shearer to be in the very distant future - if ever at all.

109695[/snapback]

That maybe so - lets hope the new manager can do his job without a monkey on his back and can bring enough relevant success to render the need for Shearer to be in the very distant future - if ever at all.

109702[/snapback]

;):lol:

109695[/snapback]

109702[/snapback]

;):lol:

109704[/snapback]

I don't really have a problem with those sentiments tbh. UM's that is.

I am one of those who agrees about him having had too much influence behind the scenes. Not healthy at all in my view.

109709[/snapback]

None of us really knows what goes on behind the scenes though.

It's one thing to be critical about Shearer, fair enough, he deserves it for his performances this season and aruably even the two seasons before. But its obvious to me that some people have a chip on their shoulder about him - UM can't resist bringing him up every other post.

haha frantic backtracking from Renton after he didn't get the backup from his chums.

109718[/snapback]

:lol:

Righto. I've had many a discussion with Alex about Shearer before, I know where he stands. And I wouldn't expect Gemmill to back me on anything.....

haha frantic backtracking from Renton after he didn't get the backup from his chums.

109718[/snapback]

Righto. I've had many a discussion with Alex about Shearer before, I know where he stands. And I wouldn't expect Gemmill to back me on anything.....

109723[/snapback]

Why the dismissive rolleyes at first then reasoning later?

uh-huh

109723[/snapback]

I can think of something you can expect Gemmill to back you on.

109718[/snapback]

109723[/snapback]

Why the dismissive rolleyes at first then reasoning later?

uh-huh

109725[/snapback]

They were directed at UM and his obsessive Shearer bashing. What's your point? How am I backtracking?

109718[/snapback]

If you want an invite to join the clique you're still going the wrong way about it. Renton is just an associate member btw.

I am one of those who agrees about him having had too much influence behind the scenes. Not healthy at all in my view.

109709[/snapback]

None of us really knows what goes on behind the scenes though.

It's one thing to be critical about Shearer, fair enough, he deserves it for his performances this season and aruably even the two seasons before. But its obvious to me that some people have a chip on their shoulder about him - UM can't resist bringing him up every other post.

109715[/snapback]

so 50% of his posts relate to a dislike of Shearer and the other 50% to a love of Bellamy... well I cant see a link there at all. :lol:

They were directed at UM and his obsessive Shearer bashing. What's your point? How am I backtracking?

109728[/snapback]

Your mongish first response then your reasoning afterwards.

Edited by Sima

109728[/snapback]

Your mongish first response then your reasoning afterwards.

109732[/snapback]

pot?

kettle?