Roeder out!

Ugly Mackems

It was clear that it would become more difficult after the string of home games against bottom half teams, so the latest results aren't really a big surprise.

What annoys me most is that he re-shuffled his selection policy. His persistence to chose Shola in the starting XI as well as the leaving out players like N'Zogbia today feel like a return to the dark ages...

I don't know if you're taking the piss or not, but what did you expect exactly against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool?

110666[/snapback]

6 points and a Semi final date. You?

110668[/snapback]

:)

Hope that was tongue in cheek.

I don't know if you're taking the piss or not, but what did you expect exactly against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool?

110666[/snapback]

6 points and a Semi final date. You?

110668[/snapback]

110666[/snapback]

I was slightly more realistic - a post match threesome with Marylin Monroe and Kiera Knightly.

110666[/snapback]

I was slightly more realistic - a post match threesome with Marylin Monroe and Kiera Knightly.

110681[/snapback]

:) That can't be a healthy fantasy

Those three big games came at the right time. If we'd carried on playing average sides and kept winning, it wouldn't have surprised me for Shepherd to have been daft enough to offer it to Roeder.

Those three big games came at the right time. If we'd carried on playing average sides and kept winning, it wouldn't have surprised me for Shepherd to have been daft enough to offer it to Roeder.

110798[/snapback]

Best thing to come out of the recent defeats is that FF won't be tempted to offer Roeder the job on a permanent basis.

Man u result expected, Liverpool at home, Charlton away should have done better.

But hang on Roeder took on a team decimated by Souness remember he sold some of our best players and replaced them with a load of shite Scott Parker and Michael Owen excepted.

Owen and Taylor still injured Dyer, Nzogiba, Carr not 100% fit.

So he may not be the man for the job permanantly but give him a break we were heading for relegation under Souness, this season isnt going to be anything to write home about but we have pulled back a little, disapointing last few games i know but lets see where we go from here.

Edited by pertoon

Man u result expected, Liverpool at home, Charlton away should have done better.

But hang on Roeder took on a team decimated by Souness remember he sold some of our best players and replaced them with a load of shite Scott Parker and Michael Owen excepted.

Owen and Taylor still injured Dyer, Nzogiba, Carr not 100% fit.

So he may not be the man for the job permanantly but give him a break we were heading for relegation under Souness, this season isnt going to be anything to write home about but we have pulled back a little, disapointing last few games i know but lets see where we go from here.

110862[/snapback]

Yes, but you were calling for Souness's head when all of these players and more were injured.

Edited by Sima