Favourite current TV shows

Jimbo

The first 2 episodes of The Mentalist. Enjoying it

New series of Prisonbreak, The Shield, Entourage, Jericho and Sarah Connor Chronicles also.

Really want to see The Sopranos and The Wire but they are so bloody expensive and theres too many to download

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears Brotherhood isnt on until mid October :(

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...ssetId=P4920004

Just started watching the first series and I'm loving it. I think I'll take my time with it though, watched The Wire and Deadwood far too quickly and wish I'd savoured them a bit more.

Sons Of Anarchy is quite good, thought it would be cheesy as fuck but I was pleasantly surprised http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_Of_Anarchy

Anyone else into the US Office? A lot of people don't want to give it a chance but if you think of it as its own show its well worth a watch.

Channel4’s Shameless is back again, as filming begins on series six of the multi award-winning drama series.

The Gallaghers, The Maguires, and all the lawless, loveable characters of the Chatsworth Estate return for 16 new and unpredictable episodes for 2009.

This series promises benefit fraud, brothels, stints in jail and stings gone wrong, with fake suicides, cold turkey, joyriding, lesbian romps, lingerie parties, revenge and a trip to the seaside to boot – all life-affirming events in the world of this Manchester estate.

I predict at least 3 estranged relatives turning up at some point.

Latest season of Prison Break is even worse than the last one.

I've seen up to episode 4. Can someone please explain to me how some of the mosted wanted men in America can now suddenly walk the streets completely unnoticed - including turning up at a police event?