Alright lads

Joey

You can't reply to threads, start threads, or write/receive PMs with it on, so it's pretty useless tbh!

114096[/snapback]

And you can't see which threads have unread posts.

114099[/snapback]

;)

then what the hell is the point in it? :):)

The one we use isnt like that, you can choose from 3 board styles, but can still use the forum in the normal way if you choose the low graphic style.

then what the hell is the point in it?  ;)  :)

The one we use isnt like that, you can choose from 3 board styles, but can still use the forum in the normal way if you choose the low graphic style.

114106[/snapback]

Luring us away with promises of pretty things; are you in bed with Wacky and Leazes now? :slap:

I'm speaking metaphorically, of course. :)

You can't reply to threads, start threads, or write/receive PMs with it on, so it's pretty useless tbh!

114096[/snapback]

Then give it a go Gemmill

;)

114102[/snapback]

Good idea!

Heyyyy. :):)

then what the hell is the point in it?  ;)  :)

114106[/snapback]

Luring us away with promises of pretty things; are you in bed with Wacky and Leazes now? :lol:

I'm speaking metaphorically, of course. :)

114110[/snapback]

if i was i cant say i noticed :slap:

Guest Toplass-101
Just thought i'd sign upto this.

I'm also a member of Newcastle-Online (Don't shoot me for it, they're a bunch of good lads really).

Haven't really got much to say at the minute, may aswell just make my presence known (even if you's couldn't care less anyway ;)).

That'll be all for now, i'll be back, don't worry about that, you can't get away that easily.

Adios.

Joey

114036[/snapback]

yalreet :lol: