Is J69 still banned?

DanTheMan

Snakey has a toontastic hareem on the go here.

128893[/snapback]

:angry: It's rude not to share something good :razz:;)

Where is this thread where the 'friction' is??

128899[/snapback]

Scottish Mag deleted it by mistake.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you or peasepud then? but he knew about it and was the only one who found it funny. until it happened to him and it took about 20 seconds before he was huffed.

128856[/snapback]

tell you what fucknuts, how about I trace your full name, address and telephone number and post it,

lets see whos laughing last eh?

toss

128886[/snapback]

still a bit tender about that then :razz:

i still think the funniest thing about the whole thread was that gol spat his dummy out and banned me ;)

it was obviously a mod that did because someone went in and changed my sig. too much spare time methinks :angry:

well you or peasepud then? but he knew about it and was the only one who found it funny. until it happened to him and it took about 20 seconds before he was huffed.

128856[/snapback]

tell you what fucknuts, how about I trace your full name, address and telephone number and post it,

toss

128886[/snapback]

i still think the funniest thing about the whole thread was that gol spat his dummy out and banned me ;)

it was obviously a mod that did because someone went in and changed my sig. too much spare time methinks :angry:

128916[/snapback]

I'll spell it out for you - It was me. Gol, Ritchie, Pud etc had ferk all to do with it.

128856[/snapback]

Sorry why the fuck would I get involved? I find the constant bitchfights as boring as most of the other people on here.. :razz:

128862[/snapback]

tbh if the select few that latch onto every comment i make with a sarky remark about chris sutton or not drinking there wouldnt be bitchfights and the site would be a better place for all ;)

128856[/snapback]

toss

128886[/snapback]

128916[/snapback]

I'll spell it out for you - It was me. Gol, Ritchie, Pud etc had ferk all to do with it.

128918[/snapback]

so how exactly did you get into my personal settings to change my sig?

128856[/snapback]

toss

128886[/snapback]

128916[/snapback]

128918[/snapback]

so how exactly did you get into my personal settings to change my sig?

128920[/snapback]

Who changed yer sig like and what did they do to it?

someone changed it twice. impersonating me is fair enough, gol found it funny, no-one else did. but going into someones personal settings and changing them is a bit harsh. doesnt take much to guess who it was

128922[/snapback]

What did they change it to? It certainly wasn't me like and I highly doubt anyone would bother. The thread lasted for about half an hour before it got pulled. No one would waste their energy by pricking about with your settings.

and like id waste my friggin energy lying about it. just think its harsh for mods to abuse their privileges by fucking about with peoples personal settings. im assuming they can read my password, pms etc

not on.

128856[/snapback]

toss

128886[/snapback]

128916[/snapback]

well I wouldnt waste me time on you so no harm done really, why you felt the need to drag me into your little spat with a dig about how I (funnily enough) wasnt happy to have me personal details posted on the net, I dont know. Did you see me cry about it? did I post thread after thread after thread saying "nobody likes me they were nasty to me" did I fuck, I got on with it and did exactly what i told the poster I would do, no shitting around no hassles. he since apologised, alls fine.

But like I say, if you really want to see what its like having your details posted then just give me a go but it wont be on here, I'll do it on "bigcocks4ass.com" or some other fun site.

Oh and all Admins have the facility to change peoples sigs etc, yes it shouldnt be abused but frankly its only used on Wind Up Merchants and people who put offensive shite in sigs. You (unfortunately) have decided to jump feet first into the first camp (although its probably not the first camp thing you've gone diving into :angry:)

128856[/snapback]

toss

128886[/snapback]

still a bit tender about that then :angry:

it was obviously a mod that did because someone went in and changed my sig. too much spare time methinks B)

128916[/snapback]

well I wouldnt waste me time on you so no harm done really, why you felt the need to drag me into your little spat with a dig about how I (funnily enough) wasnt happy to have me personal details posted on the net, I dont know. Did you see me cry about it? did I post thread after thread after thread saying "nobody likes me they were nasty to me" did I fuck, I got on with it and did exactly what i told the poster I would do, no shitting around no hassles. he since apologised, alls fine.

But like I say, if you really want to see what its like having your details posted then just give me a go but it wont be on here, I'll do it on "bigcocks4ass.com" or some other fun site.

Oh and all Admins have the facility to change peoples sigs etc, yes it shouldnt be abused but frankly its only used on Wind Up Merchants and people who put offensive shite in sigs. You (unfortunately) have decided to jump feet first into the first camp (although its probably not the first camp thing you've gone diving into :angry:)

128926[/snapback]

you appear to have misunderstood my post and waaaay overeeacted :razz:

I meant gol, he thought it was hilarious someone was impersonating me, so i posted 1 post impersonating him and he took a huff and banned me.

Guest StevieH84

yep thats what happens on here,you get them riled

and they do stupid immature things like this...

peaspud coming down as judge/jury/hangman..

Guest StevieH84

Here Icke

less of the insults,i am far from stupid..

name calling isnt clever ,ok

J69

Nope i,m just speaking from the way i see it..

Here Icke

less of the insults,i am far from stupid..

name calling isnt clever ,ok

J69

Nope i,m just speaking from the way i see it..

129092[/snapback]

Nor is pressing the return key after every few words ;)

Guest StevieH84

Old habits die hard,been posting like this

for years,knowbody has made a big deal

of it apart from on here/nol,so why is that??

oh and its 10 years in July since i started using

the internet, so ive been around stacks of boards

one board alone ive been a member for 6 years,

so makes me think yous are just picking faults for

picking sake...