announcemnet friday

lovejoy

not realy bothered if i get a load of grief for this, been told today by an nufc player (no i wont say who, dont ask), that tommy craig will be announced on friday as manager, with roeder d.o.f, and clark taking the reserves. roeder will still make all of the decisions etc.

take it or leave it, just passing it on, i backed him at 25/1 this morning (corals)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

Might be worth a fiver. How much did you put on btw?

I'd love to see Shepherd fans justify it if it were to happen.

Might be worth a fiver. How much did you put on btw?

I'd love to see Shepherd fans justify it if it were to happen.

130995[/snapback]

just a tenner, im skint until maclaren is announced tomorrow, then its pay day! :blink:

lovejoy, what happened to O'Neill? I knew that he was our number one target - did he turn us down?

130998[/snapback]

not a clue mate, whole thing has gone freakily quiet, i reckon he may have said no and we are just keeping shtum, who knows?

If this is true, we are a complete joke. A convoluted set-up to get round UEFA's rules. I hope UEFA or the FA see it for what it is and block it. I bet Shepherd thinks he's dead clever as well, the tosser!

If this is true, we are a complete joke.  A convoluted set-up to get round UEFA's rules.  I hope UEFA or the FA see it for what it is and block it.  I bet Shepherd thinks he's dead clever as well, the tosser!

131025[/snapback]

aye, i had accepted that MON isnt coming, or hughes, but i would have liked to see houllier here with roeder, having craig is just a fucking mockery in my eyes.

ah well, let doon again eh!

not realy bothered if i get a load of grief for this, been told today by an nufc player (no i wont say who, dont ask), that tommy craig will be announced on friday as manager, with roeder d.o.f, and clark taking the reserves. roeder will still make all of the decisions etc.

take it or leave it, just passing it on, i backed him at 25/1 this morning (corals)

130987[/snapback]

What odds you offering on betfair? :blink:

bet Shepherd thinks he's dead clever as well, the tosser!

131025[/snapback]

LM will be issuing a fatwa against you for that comment! :blink:

130987[/snapback]

What odds you offering on betfair? :blink:

131027[/snapback]

am i expecting a woosh here? because i dont get that

130987[/snapback]

What odds you offering on betfair? :huh:

131027[/snapback]

131034[/snapback]

He's suggesting it's a betting scam. Don't worry, he just had his fingers burnt with Hitzfeld. :blink:;)

130987[/snapback]

What odds you offering on betfair? ;)

131027[/snapback]

131034[/snapback]

He's suggesting it's a betting scam. Don't worry, he just had his fingers burnt with Hitzfeld. :blink:<_<

131035[/snapback]

gutted for him, he should keep his suggestions to himself, and register himself for worst avatar of the year 2006 :huh:

Yawn......................

we've had thousands of threads

"announcemnt on...(fill in gap ...I'v been told by { fill in gap}..."

JUSTWAIT FFS

Edited by Rob W

Yawn......................

we've had thousands of threads

"announcemnt on...(fill in gap ...I'v been told by  { fill in gap}..."

JUSTWAIT FFS

131049[/snapback]

so why reply?

dont read it then rob! :blink:

im just passin :huh: g on what i was told, people dont have to enter the thread if they dont want to.

Guest alex

Has he been spotted by T27's mate buying a flat yet? Until I hear that I'm not putting a penny on him.

Has he been spotted by T27's mate buying a flat yet? Until I hear that I'm not putting a penny on him.

131053[/snapback]

he is sat in keith patiinsons as we speak