Third Test

Guest alex

Apparently Marto might be on report now for comments but they would be seriously justified.

Sorry but that is complete bollocks. No matter how bad the decision is, you have to respect the umpire's opinion. I don't want to go down the Wayne Rooney route in cricket, thank you very much.

And excessive appealing? What are you on? Nearly all of the lbw shouts have looked really close, you can't blame the England team for appealing. Just be lucky that Bowden is getting them all right.

And Gemmill, weren't you formerly one of the 'cricket is shite' brigade? Nice to see you've turned the corner. :D

12437[/snapback]

I'm just providing latest scores for Sammy. He's very keen on them. :angry:

Plus I'm off work. :angry:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever....

How the fuck can they have a public vote on man of the match when the result is still in the balence?

If Fred gets the next five wickets, he could get it.

If the wickets are shared, but we still win, it could go to Jones, Strauss or Vaughan.

If Australia grind out a draw, it could be Ponting or Gilchrist.

Madness.

Wow! What a ball by Simon Jones to get Clarke out for 39. Swung a country mile as Clarke was leaving it outside off. In the end it took off stump clean out of the ground as a perplexed Clarke was left there looking at the pitch. Amazing ball!

I'm even more desperate that we do this cos town has been crawling with pissed up Aussies in convict uniform fancy dress for the last week now and their unique sense of humour is just beginning to wear thin.

I'm even more desperate that we do this cos town has been crawling with pissed up Aussies in convict uniform fancy dress for the last week now and their unique sense of humour is just beginning to wear thin.

12497[/snapback]

:D

Yeah well we are a strange lot. Ive seen some weird uniforms people wear at the WACA here aswell. Somethings you just have to question why! But it is the cricket and it is ok to wear absolutely bizzare things.

I hope Warne and Ponting hold on. Ponting has done so well thus far a real captains knock that we needed. Cant wait till the next test!

That could prove very costly drawing from that position in terms of their and our confidence, i can't take watching any more of these tests the way they're finishing!!!

Hopefully we can forget the ending and remember how we outplayed them for so long.

Yet another amazing effort from both team

That could prove very costly drawing from that position in terms of their and our confidence, i can't take watching any more of these tests the way they're finishing!!!

Hopefully we can forget the ending and remember how we outplayed them for so long.

Yet another amazing effort from both team

12574[/snapback]

What could prove more costly is that if the series is drawn the Aussies retain the Ashes as holders.

Cue 'Convicts get out of jail' headlines.