Waffa cup final

Bizza

Guest alex
The only person I feel remotely sorry for after this is McClaren, as he is such a good chairman (not as good as Shepherd though, obviously). The rest can go and fuck themselves.

134794[/snapback]

Or Gibson even. I love being the pedantic one, seeing as that's the kind of schoolboy error I'd usually make. :razz:

134798[/snapback]

Pedantic yes, quick no ;)

134800[/snapback]

It took me 5 minutes to spell 'pedantic'.

134804[/snapback]

:razz:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How shit is that boro board by the way?

134789[/snapback]

Those "smilies!" :razz:

One of them thought you were being serious when you said "Boro deserve the top dogs tag". :razz:

134792[/snapback]

all those rivals boards are useless compared to this place ( and even N.O.). I often look in the swansea city one ( Jackarmy.net) but it really is hard to get a bit of craic going like in here!

134793[/snapback]

It wasn't rivals, it was this little gem, containing such threads as: http://s6.invisionfree.com/New_Holgate_MB/...showtopic=16598

Someone on Skunkers suggested sending him postcards next season when we're in Europe. ;)

134789[/snapback]

One of them thought you were being serious when you said "Boro deserve the top dogs tag". :razz:

134792[/snapback]

all those rivals boards are useless compared to this place ( and even N.O.). I often look in the swansea city one ( Jackarmy.net) but it really is hard to get a bit of craic going like in here!

134793[/snapback]

It wasn't rivals, it was this little gem, containing such threads as: http://s6.invisionfree.com/New_Holgate_MB/...showtopic=16598

Someone on Skunkers suggested sending him postcards next season when we're in Europe. ;)

134808[/snapback]

oh right, i was posting on the rivals boro board which was linked to in this thread! soon got bored mind

Guest alex

134789[/snapback]

134792[/snapback]

134793[/snapback]

134808[/snapback]

oh right, i was posting on the rivals boro board which was linked to in this thread! soon got bored mind

134812[/snapback]

Who posted as dr_marietta_higgs?

B):(:):blush:

134789[/snapback]

Those "smilies!" ;)

One of them thought you were being serious when you said "Boro deserve the top dogs tag". :icon_lol:

134792[/snapback]

134793[/snapback]

Someone on Skunkers suggested sending him postcards next season when we're in Europe. :lol:

134808[/snapback]

134812[/snapback]

Who posted as dr_marietta_higgs?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

134815[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Don't think they all got it either!

They are going to regret ever starting the "Watching the Bill" chant!

Maybe it'll teach the inbreds the lesson to concentrate on their own team and enjoy what success they were having instead of wasting time obsessing about NUFC and its fans and needeing to devote their time to singing about us.

A big rpoblem Boro have is that they don't have any real rivals or a derby. Neither us or the mackems give that much of a shit, a loss against Boro to me is like a loss against someone like Charlton; I'm more annoyed we've been beaten off a shit bunch of kickers that a 'local team.' They know this, and as we're the bigger team out of us and the mackems, they tend to try and goad us when they get a bit of success.

So, in summary, FUCK OFF BORO.

A big rpoblem Boro have is that they don't have any real rivals or a derby. Neither us or the mackems give that much of a shit, a loss against Boro to me is like a loss against someone like Charlton; I'm more annoyed we've been beaten off a shit bunch of kickers that a 'local team.' They know this, and as we're the bigger team out of us and the mackems, they tend to try and goad us when they get a bit of success.

So, in summary, FUCK OFF BORO.

134839[/snapback]

;)