Waffa cup final

Bizza

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smogs out of their depth yet again, though that hasn't stopped them winning in the last two rounds!

Also their fans are as ever piss poor, since the goal they have been completely silent apart from about 100 of them doing a feeble "Come on Boro"

But what do you expect from them. Before the match on tv at the biggest macth in the history of their club what did some of their fan chant and have on their minds...thats right it was NUFC and our fans as they sang about us being at home watching the Bill etc. etc.

Good to know that even in a euro final they know deep down that NUFC are more important!

I'm saying FUCK ALL after the last few games until the final whistle goes.

134544[/snapback]

Don't worry you can point out that their fans are an absolute joke without jinxing the result!

If ITV show that fecking Sevilla fan one more time...

134542[/snapback]

Is that the one who looks as though he's gonna jizz hinmself with excitement ?

:razz:

2-0. Not saying owt for the next 12 mins.

Edit : They've just shown that Sevilla fan again, he looks like he's about to burst into tears :razz:

Edited by Bizza

Have to say, they were only 1-0 down with 20 mins left, thats not for me when you go to 4 strikers as you are asking to be hit on the break and they have been.

And i bet most of the smogs wish they were "At home watching the Bill" right now!

Edit : They've just shown that Sevilla fan again, he looks like he's about to burst into tears  :razz:

134563[/snapback]

:razz: clearly a soopafan

Edit : They've just shown that Sevilla fan again, he looks like he's about to burst into tears  :razz:

134563[/snapback]

:razz: clearly a soopafan

134569[/snapback]

thank god for that! happy days!

Have to say, they were only 1-0 down with 20 mins left, thats not for me when you go to 4 strikers as you are asking to be hit on the break and they have been.

And i bet most of the smogs wish they were "At home watching the Bill" right now!

134565[/snapback]

Not waiting to collect the North East Top Dogs Trophy? :razz:

134572[/snapback]

:razz:

Forgot about that, but then i usually do being a toon fan and not giving a shit about the other two clubs!

It'll have been retired again this season since NUFC are once again top and it'll probably not return for a good long while!