Morning girls

Toonraider

I would've been up earlier but I staggered in at 3 am and had a bath so just woke up.

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :lol:

135834[/snapback]

Can't think of a better way to grab a blokes attention on here than calling a post "morning girls"

135872[/snapback]

wasnt intended that way at all!!!...we dont all think that way!! :icon_lol::D

Just noticed it was mainly us females on here early and was being friendly..i had an excuse anyway, i'd just got in from night shift...now ive had a sleep, so good morning everyone again :D

135979[/snapback]

aha...a night nurse

135980[/snapback]

yes...and typically grumpy from lack of sleep and having to go to bed on a sunny day while the world is daring to carry on as normal! :icon_lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've been up earlier but I staggered in at 3 am and had a bath so just woke up.

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :lol:

135834[/snapback]

Can't think of a better way to grab a blokes attention on here than calling a post "morning girls"

135872[/snapback]

Just noticed it was mainly us females on here early and was being friendly..i had an excuse anyway, i'd just got in from night shift...now ive had a sleep, so good morning everyone again :D

135979[/snapback]

aha...a night nurse

135980[/snapback]

yes...and typically grumpy from lack of sleep and having to go to bed on a sunny day while the world is daring to carry on as normal! :icon_lol:

135986[/snapback]

Sunny :lol:

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

135979[/snapback]

aha...a night nurse

135980[/snapback]

yes...and typically grumpy from lack of sleep and having to go to bed on a sunny day while the world is daring to carry on as normal! :lol:

135986[/snapback]

Sunny :woosh:

135991[/snapback]

It's probably cracking the pavements in Torquay !!!! :icon_lol:

Sunny  :icon_lol:

135991[/snapback]

Thats why its called the English Riviera

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

Been bloody hot last few days, sort of hazy sunshine now, but warm. Wish i hadnt decided to cook a roast dinner i know that much :D

An evening stroll along the beach is in order i think! :D

Sunny  :D

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

what are we called ???? :D

135994[/snapback]

i dont know what you're called up there, but i remember last time i came up i froze my tits off!!! :icon_lol:

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

Been bloody hot last few days, sort of hazy sunshine now, but warm. Wish i hadnt decided to cook a roast dinner i know that much :D

135999[/snapback]

jealous now !!!! :icon_lol: If I went for a stoll along the beach now I'd need my North Face gear on and a safety rope !!!!

Sunny  :lol:

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

Been bloody hot last few days, sort of hazy sunshine now, but warm. Wish i hadnt decided to cook a roast dinner i know that much :icon_lol:

135999[/snapback]

jealous now !!!! :icon_lol: If I went for a stoll along the beach now I'd need my North Face gear on and a safety rope !!!!

136002[/snapback]

awww sorry (i wont add that all i'll need to wear is a Tshirt and shorts and my shades) :D

Sunny  :woosh:

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

Been bloody hot last few days, sort of hazy sunshine now, but warm. Wish i hadnt decided to cook a roast dinner i know that much :icon_lol:

135999[/snapback]

jealous now !!!! :lol: If I went for a stoll along the beach now I'd need my North Face gear on and a safety rope !!!!

136002[/snapback]

awww sorry (i wont add that all i'll need to wear is a Tshirt and shorts and my shades) :D

136004[/snapback]

to top it all off it's just started pissing down now !!! that's it I'm emigrating :icon_lol:

Have a lovely walk.... :lol:

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

135999[/snapback]

jealous now !!!! :lol: If I went for a stoll along the beach now I'd need my North Face gear on and a safety rope !!!!

136002[/snapback]

136004[/snapback]

to top it all off it's just started pissing down now !!! that's it I'm emigrating :lol:

Have a lovely walk.... :woosh:

136006[/snapback]

:sun::shades::taunt:

thanks, i'll need a walk to burn off the roast dinner im about to eat!! :blush: Actually serves me right for boasting, as its clouding over now :icon_lol:

and Brock....:finger:

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

135999[/snapback]

Yes I know, I know Torquay quite well, or did. I was also pissed off with TR's lack of consideration for the rest of us by talking about it :D

135991[/snapback]

135993[/snapback]

sure is!

Been bloody hot last few days, sort of hazy sunshine now, but warm. Wish i hadnt decided to cook a roast dinner i know that much :lol:

135999[/snapback]

Yes I know, I know Torquay quite well, or did. I was also pissed off with TR's lack of consideration for the rest of us by talking about it :icon_lol:

136016[/snapback]

i'm very sorry LM :D i wont mention the balmy weather, the beautiful beaches nearby or the stunning scenery ever again :icon_lol:

(if its any consolation you have no idea how often i wish i lived in Newcastle and could pop along to a match) :lol:

Looks like I'm the first girlie on this morning then  :D

136102[/snapback]

certainly beat me cath! I got up at 7.30 for work. (after an extremely disturbed night because of our blasted hamster running in his wheel then biting his bars) :D

ah well...just me onme own again then...may as well go to work.. :D

136493[/snapback]

Morning. Just got in from night shift, eating lemoncurd on toast for me brekkie mmmm :D

Hot cup of tea for me here than a shower and off to the vets with the new cat I adopted yesterday. The boys can pick up after themselves.

What alovely morning :lol: a perfect day for sitting in an office where the heating has been going haywire for the last week...i foresee some B.O smells from the dodgepots today ;)

What alovely morning  :lol:  a perfect day for sitting in an office where the heating has been going haywire for the last week...i foresee some B.O smells from the dodgepots today  :rolleyes:

137116[/snapback]

Afternoon :icon_lol:

Lovely day? :rolleyes: ? I think you're getting your own back on me now, its been pissing down all day here!! ;)

What alovely morning  :lol:  a perfect day for sitting in an office where the heating has been going haywire for the last week...i foresee some B.O smells from the dodgepots today  :rolleyes:

137116[/snapback]

Afternoon :icon_lol:

Lovely day? :rolleyes: ? I think you're getting your own back on me now, its been pissing down all day here!! ;)

137393[/snapback]

Gorgeous day here now as well- finally sunshine!