Where Do You Sit At the Match

LeazesMag

I'm in the North East Corner, in the middle block, but slightly nearer the East stand. I'm in row Q, so I'm not far from the back.

I used to be in what was the upper tier of the Leazes (now the middle tier), but I was kicked out of there for the new seats/family enclosure.

I was pissed off at the time, but I really like where I am, and its a really good spot for watching any goings on right the way across the Leazes goal line.

The Corner!

The NE Corner that is, about 6 from the back (just in front of the those blokes who twat the advertsing boards at the back) level with the goal, and a too close to Alex for comfort.

The Corner!

The NE Corner that is, about 6 from the back (just in front of the those blokes who twat the advertsing boards at the back) level with the goal, and a too close to Alex for comfort.

136511[/snapback]

Beware cheap imitations!!! :D

Guest alex
The Corner!

136511[/snapback]

:D

The Leazes!

The Leazes!

The Leazes!

Level 7, 4 or 5 rows from the back, in line with the right post, on the aisle.

Good place for a sing song, shite for telling the difference between Babayaro and Boumsong at the other end.

SJH (leazes) L4, to the right (as I look at it) of the goal, not far from the away fans, and beneath the "ultras". Pretty good view but some knackers in front of me.

Leazes L7, 2 rows from the back - just to the right of the goal.

136765[/snapback]

I guess you stand?

I'm getting sick of Alexi Sayle and Harry Potter having a go like. :D

136783[/snapback]

Aye, i stand. Got kicked out against Charlton for it. The daft bint who booted me has memorised me name and said 'Hello Chris, your'e on the list' at the Mackems away game :D