Hi:Fi festival....

Radgina

aye, im going. incase anyone is wondering, the subways arent playing it anymore. they had to pull out of all may tour dates as the lead singer has a throat problem.

138250[/snapback]

cac ! I was looking forward to them :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye, im going. incase anyone is wondering, the subways arent playing it anymore. they had to pull out of all may tour dates as the lead singer has a throat problem.

138250[/snapback]

cac ! I was looking forward to them :lol:

138269[/snapback]

They are going to be one of the support for foo's when i see them in manchester. I could think of a few bands to fill their space if they dont make it to full health in time...

The things you do for lurve.... B)

138223[/snapback]

fookin Bryan Adams maaaaaan :D

138237[/snapback]

C'mon Pud, altogether now....'I got my first real six string...'

138280[/snapback]

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Bryan Adams :bedhump: I was going to suggest it to Scott, but I think after the Erasure thing..... :razz::lol:

mate just been up to the Venue for a scout about ( she works for Galaxy ) and says it's clarts city :( Better get the wellies out PP and TL, altho I assume PP's wellies would be akin to junior Bongas. :(:(

Guest Toplass-101
mate just been up to the Venue for a scout about ( she works for Galaxy ) and says it's clarts city  :(  Better get the wellies out PP and TL, altho I assume PP's wellies would be akin to junior Bongas. :(  :(

141178[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip Radgi, think ill put my jeans away and wear my old joggers, and walking boots, which can be binned when we get home.

As for PP :( anyone got a pair of size 13 wellys they arnt using this weekend.

mate just been up to the Venue for a scout about ( she works for Galaxy ) and says it's clarts city  :(  Better get the wellies out PP and TL, altho I assume PP's wellies would be akin to junior Bongas. :(  :(

141178[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip Radgi, think ill put my jeans away and wear my old joggers, and walking boots, which can be binned when we get home.

As for PP :( anyone got a pair of size 13 wellys they arnt using this weekend.

141297[/snapback]

I'm sticking with my jeans but the hiking boots are definitely going on...have just purchased a waterproof Puma top, the other half was going to ge the same one but I told him I am not going out dressed like Howard n Hilda :(

Apparently the shuttle buses are running every fifteen minutes from the Arena up to there "however" they don't appear to be coming back till 2.00 a.m. I am not listening to glostick music for nobody !! :(

Guest Toplass-101

I got me and PP some not so very trendy waterproofs from the camping shop in the Grainger Market, so if it rains and the busses arnt coming back till 2am, I duno about Howard and Hilder, but me and him are going to look like two escaped convicts hitch hiking on the A69.

Guest Toplass-101

Im quite excited, though not to go and stand in a muddy field watching bands ive never heard of, that bit is gona be just GREAT!

But Ive a plan, Im gona disguise some Shiraz Rose wine as a two litre bottle of cherry pop, fooking genius, just hope they are fooled by it.

Radgi, txt PP if you fancy meeting for a bevvy :nufc:

Im quite excited, though not to go and stand in a muddy field watching bands ive never heard of, that bit is gona be just GREAT!

But Ive a plan, Im gona disguise some Shiraz Rose wine as a two litre bottle of cherry pop, fooking genius, just hope they are fooled by it.

Radgi, txt PP if you fancy meeting for a bevvy    :nufc:

142011[/snapback]

I'm getting a bit excited meself but I actually like the bands who are on.. :( Have secreted vodka into water bottles and actually have some bottles with water in them too to throw them off the scent.. :D

If we get rid of our tag alongs ( a mate and his lass who is a bit strange) then I will text PP to meet up. Have fun.. :D

It's in the Journal apparently that some of the "lesser" bands and Dj's will not be playing due to some fences blowing down overnight, and an undisclosed source says that somewhere in the region of 4 to 6 thousand tickets have only been sold :nufc:

More room for me then... :D

Guest Toplass-101

I didnt read it but, apparently there was an article in the Ronny Gill yesterday, saying that only 4000 tickets had been sold and that the fences had blown down.

Also, the organisers had not paid for the police, so the tax payer is getting that bill, and that as so few tickets had been sold the remaining 20,000 had been given to charitable organisations to sell for £7.

I didnt read it but, apparently there was an article in the Ronny Gill yesterday, saying that only 4000 tickets had been sold and that the fences had blown down.

Also, the organisers had not paid for the police, so the tax payer is getting that bill, and that as so few tickets had been sold the remaining 20,000 had been given to charitable organisations to sell for £7.

142052[/snapback]

The Motorettes, Yousay Party We say Die, Sound Explosion, The envelopes, The Marshalls and Stone Free will not be playing as the tent has blown down due to torrential rain and gales :D oh and Ian Browns tour bus has sprung a leak...bless, fun and games all round :nufc:

Guest Toplass-101

142052[/snapback]

The Motorettes, Yousay Party We say Die, Sound Explosion, The envelopes, The Marshalls and Stone Free will not be playing as the tent has blown down due to torrential rain and gales :( oh and Ian Browns tour bus has sprung a leak...bless, fun and games all round :D

142053[/snapback]

Ive not heard of any of them bands, but its a shame for people who did want to see them.

Thank goodness Bryan Adams is playing at SJP next week, so nothing can blow down. PP would have been gutted if he missed seeing him :nufc:

well...just got back ...cracking day/night...lashed down , got soaking wet, met up with pp an tl..good laugh . good bands...fun all round :nufc:

Guest Toplass-101

Just ogt home wee pit tiddly as got to sneak in mycouple o bottles o wine in my pop bottle will get pp to hoy sum picks on here, after hes made me cup o tea, he is jst taking me boots off jst now, hes a lill belta :nufc:

the weather yesterday consisted of about an hour of light rain, two or three fifteen minute lash downs, ten minutes of hailstone, ten minutes of sunshine and all topped off with a constant force 6 gale !!!

So can anybody tell me how I managed to "sunburn" my face which as this moment in time is the colour of a sun blush tomato :D

Can you get wind-burn ???? :nufc: