suggestions for things to do in London

themags

If you don't want to do anything touristy, try getting a part-time job. :lol:

140157[/snapback]

Fucking damned right - get your arse down to St. Pauls and give the muppets who I helped set up last weekend a fucking kicking as they've already screwed their entire network up!

Tossers! :lol:

140667[/snapback]

;) I hope you're this permanently angry in real life, I'd love to see how that transmits to the five-a-side pitch! :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things to do in London.

Cram into an overcrowded Tube train full of sweaty, rude, misanthropic Cockneys.

Get pestered by people in the street trying to persuade you to go and watch some dodgy sex show in Soho.

Pay £4 for a pint.

Stand in a tube station and sing an ad-libbed Cockney knees-up Blitz song "You can't bomb us 'itler, you're a facking cant......."

Declare your hotel room as the Embassy of the Autonomous Republic of Northumbria.

Do the Monopoly pub crawl

140663[/snapback]

Summat wrong, like? :(

Art, my boy, art!

Get yourself down to Vinopolis.

It's on the South bank, it's a museum of vino.. Excellent way to spend a couple of hours learning about wine while drinking a surprising amount.

Me and Mrs S got the platinum package which certainly started the day in the right way...

Another ale and tourism combo is the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden, disgustingly expensive drinks and watching street theatre from the balcony. Praying the man juggling chainsaws has a nasty accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then teck her to Stringy's...