Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

Jesus wept. Not another one.  :(

148231[/snapback]

Another what ?

You think freedom is allowing terrorists into the country, and let them stay free until they blow someone up somewhere ? You're a fruitcake mate.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

148231[/snapback]

Another what ?

You think freedom is allowing terrorists into the country, and let them stay free until they blow someone up somewhere ? You're a fruitcake mate.

148242[/snapback]

Either a WUM or a walking, talking cliche? I'm not sure.

:( Help, the terrorists are coming and they hate our freedoms! Quick, give the freedoms away before they come back, hurry, surrender, surrender! The best way to stop terrorism is to let them terrify you. Screws up their plans completely. :P

As for letting terrorists into the country, it's stupidity gone mad! Anyone wearing a balaclava and holding a cartoon bomb shouldn't be let through customs END OF. :P That would have stopped the British citizens who blew up the underground on 7/7. And if we'd given them ID cards they DEFINITELY wouldn't have done it.

Edited by BlueStar

148231[/snapback]

Another what ?

148242[/snapback]

Either a WUM or a walking, talking cliche? I'm not sure.

148245[/snapback]

Strange Gem, but I think a lot of you are walking talking cliches.

As the medical expert Renton says, prepare for the next bomb. Lets hope it's just somewhere else.

Edited by LeazesMag

IP check needed tbh :(

148258[/snapback]

Definitely.

148283[/snapback]

oh dear. Surely you aren't thick enough to think that everyone thinks like you do

IP check needed tbh :(

148258[/snapback]

Definitely.

148283[/snapback]

oh dear. Surely you aren't thick enough to think that everyone thinks like you do

148295[/snapback]

Aye, perhaps an inability to read and putting words into others' mouths are traits you share with others.

Don't bite Renton! Please!

148284[/snapback]

Not biting, LM will not get another response from me on any subject, I've learnt my lesson and life is too short.

TyneBridge generally gets abusive about two posts into a thread I've noticed, just in case anyone is daft enough to answer his posts. I know he's not LM, but I'd be interested to know if his IP matches that of Footsoldier - very similar style.

148284[/snapback]

Not biting, LM will not get another response from me on any subject, I've learnt my lesson and life is too short.

TyneBridge generally gets abusive about two posts into a thread I've noticed, just in case anyone is daft enough to answer his posts. I know he's not LM, but I'd be interested to know if his IP matches that of Footsoldier - very similar style.

148298[/snapback]

Aye could be FS. I thought you were replying to Leazes before but it was a reply to mine re: the IP Check. Btw, I love Leazes' increasingly desperate attempts to get a bite on this and other threads. :(

148284[/snapback]

148298[/snapback]

Shame Renton. I quite like proving you wrong, although unlike you I'm not welcoming or waiting for the next bomber, wherever he may be, I'd rather shoot him first.

148284[/snapback]

148298[/snapback]

Shame Renton. I quite like proving you wrong, although unlike you I'm not welcoming or waiting for the next bomber, wherever he may be, I'd rather shoot him first.

148304[/snapback]

Neither does Renton Leazes, as you well know. If you had any decent arguments and/or weren't just looking for a bite you wouldn't have to make things like this up would you? Also, is the simplistic naivety of your solutions to terrorism part of the act too? I'm sure we'd all happily see terrorists intent on killing people in our country shot before they carried out their atrocities.

TyneBridge appears to be one of the 7 members of Leazes' super HTT board.

148319[/snapback]

Keeping Pilchard Chops off here more than justifies that places existence :(

148319[/snapback]

148321[/snapback]

Is there a history there? I always regarded PC as a fairly benign poster who occaionally made the odd inane post about Necastle whilst obviously under the influence. Then one day he made a farewell speech and disappeared to Leazes' board.....

148319[/snapback]

148321[/snapback]

Is there a history there? I always regarded PC as a fairly benign poster who occaionally made the odd inane post about Necastle whilst obviously under the influence. Then one day he made a farewell speech and disappeared to Leazes' board.....

148328[/snapback]

Nah, it was a bit of joke really. He's just rather dull tbh.

Someone should create a Wikipedia entry for Leazes Mag/NE5 tbh.

148353[/snapback]

They already have by the looks of it.