Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

I'm with Alex on this one...............

and the insults from Leazes and renton are pathetic - the sort of thing that led to NOL institute banning orders........................

148419[/snapback]

Seriously, I don't think I have called LM anything worse than being thick (or a variation on this), which I would say was pretty justified if you read these threads and see how he has repeatedly refused to answer questions (see my sig), accused me of doing the same when I had answered, is still constantly associating me with a ridiculous straw man argument (e.g. I welcome terrorists etc ad nauseum), and has generally proved he has a huge chip on his shoulder about education, presumably because he left school being unable to read, which unfortunately is painfully obvious.

So I would say I have been quite refrained given the provocation (e.g. see hilarious cut and paste job above). There's a lot worse I could say but I'll refrain as its really not worth it, but again, look at my sig for clues on where I am coming from.

Edit: what exactly do you agree with Alex on btw?

Edited by Renton

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Alex on this one...............

and the insults from Leazes and renton are pathetic - the sort of thing that led to NOL institute banning orders........................

148419[/snapback]

Seriously, I don't think I have called LM anything worse than being thick (or a variation on this), which I would say was pretty justified if you read these threads and see how he has repeatedly refused to answer questions (see my sig), accused me of doing the same when I had answered, is still constantly associating me with a ridiculous straw man argument (e.g. I welcome terrorists etc ad nauseum), and has generally proved he has a huge chip on his shoulder about education, presumably because he left school being unable to read, which unfortunately is painfully obvious.

So I would say I have been quite refrained given the provocation (e.g. see hilarious cut and paste job above). There's a lot worse I could say but I'll refrain as its really not worth it, but again, look at my sig for clues on where I am coming from.

Edit: what exactly do you agree with Alex on btw?

148488[/snapback]

Strange Renton, but thats probably exactly what he's on about ... but you are too thick to see it ...

Your patronising does you no credit, for an "intelligent" person, considering you are again assuming things of me, yet you say an "intelligent" person shouldn't assume such things of others, or should I say, of you.

Strange also, that I think your view that its OK for terrorists to be free on the streets of the UK to be hilarious - not. Also your view that you are happy to wait for the next bomb [so long as its somewhere else]. How do you know I don't have "qualifications" ? In my opinion, someone who feels the need to say such a thing, is basically insecure.

Equally hilarious is your opinion that having a medical "qualification" makes you an authority on security and defence.

I'm quite happy to remind you what a deluded idiot you are as long as you continue to spout such utter rubbish.

Edited by LeazesMag

:(

148505[/snapback]

nowt to add, as I suspected.

148506[/snapback]

Have you answered Renton's question yet?

148509[/snapback]

Nowt to add, as I suspected.

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

148413[/snapback]

No. I think you should call it inadequate legislation. How would you know there is "no intelligence" ?

148422[/snapback]

How can you bring legislation against terrorists when you don't know who the fuck the vast majority of them are?

Edited by Sima

Not sure if its funny or scary such a person exists tbh. A bit of both I suppose.

148381[/snapback]

Shame Renton, because I think its scary that people are happy to see terrorists free on the streets of the UK

148407[/snapback]

If you have no intelligence you can't help but let potential terrorists roam the streets ffs. Are you dizzy yet?

148413[/snapback]

No. I think you should call it inadequate legislation. How would you know there is "no intelligence" ?

148422[/snapback]

How can you bring legislation against terrorists when you don't know who the fuck the vast majority of them are?

148518[/snapback]

Can't you read ? Do you try to understand anything ?

How do YOU know they don't know who the terrorists are ?

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

And so we enter a new phase of circular arguing....

LM so deluded to think that the Goverment and the Met would purposely not follow up leads just so he can push his terrorist agenda \o/

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

148536[/snapback]

groundhog-day-se-dvd-image-04.jpg

tbh.

Guest Toplass-101

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

148536[/snapback]

tbh.

148546[/snapback]

magic_roundabout.jpg

Mr MacHenry = Mc Scottish Mag

Florence = Toonraider, big hands big feet bad hair day :( (needs a wink there I think)

Zebedee = Mags, time for bed when we're awake

Dougal = Gemmill, Ginger

Brian = RobW, the brains of the board

Dylan = Asprilla's Foreskin, wakes up and strums a jingle

Ermintrude = Catmag, our very own girly animal

*Cant remember the other characters, so back to the great debate :P

LM so deluded to think that the Goverment and the Met would purposely not follow up leads just so he can push his terrorist agenda \o/

148545[/snapback]

you are rapidly becoming, IMO, as clueless as Renton, and his insistence that his "medical qualification" makes him a qualified expert on anything he fancies rabbiting on about.

What "qualification" do you have that deludes you into thinking you know what you are talking about in terms of defence of the country, intelligence and security matters ?

Keep it up Sima, you're a scream, like your mates. Shame, because at one time I thought you were intelligent.

Edited by LeazesMag

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

148536[/snapback]

tbh.

148546[/snapback]

magic_roundabout.jpg

Mr MacHenry = Mc Scottish Mag

Florence = Toonraider, big hands big feet bad hair day :( (needs a wink there I think)

Zebedee = Mags, time for bed when we're awake

Dougal = Gemmill, Ginger

Brian = RobW, the brains of the board

Dylan = Asprilla's Foreskin, wakes up and strums a jingle

Ermintrude = Catmag, our very own girly animal

*Cant remember the other characters, so back to the great debate :P

148553[/snapback]

Gobsmacked tbh.

Zebedee1640x480.jpg

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

Actually, I see Sima has ignored this ?

Not like him at all :(

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

148581[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is about gives us a fair clue that they don't. Unless of course the authorities are deliberately targetting innocent people as part of some devious plan :P

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

148581[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is about gives us a fair clue that they don't. Unless of course the authorities are deliberately targetting innocent people as part of some devious plan :P

148632[/snapback]

I think the police raid this thread is on about does nothing other than prove the point that they can't get everything right, as people have agreed. As people have also agreed, intelligence MUST be investigated and they must be prepared for the worst possible scenario. You must see this, unless you are soooper doooper intelligent with a medical qualification like Renton, so therefore think we should just prepare ourselves for the bomb to go off instead.

And - "found no evidence" is not proof that they aren't involved in terrorist activity, only that they "found no evidence" at this current time.

Or maybe needed more time to find it....whatever.

148381[/snapback]

148407[/snapback]

148413[/snapback]

148422[/snapback]

148518[/snapback]

148535[/snapback]

Not like him at all :P

148581[/snapback]

148632[/snapback]

Better luck next time-they say third time's lucky!

148648[/snapback]

:(

I'm getting worried LM is getting a bit obsessed by me, he mentions me in nearly every post he makes.

Just for the record LM, I think you are an absolute cretin and a racist to boot, I have no intention of ever answering a post from you again as it is a complete waste of time. I'm sure this feeling is mutual so do yourself a favour and fuck off.

By all means, keep on spreading lies about what you claim I have said if that's what turns you on, because every sensible person here can see you for what you are - a moronic idiot who can't read or comprehend anyone elses point of view, and thinks he can "win" arguments by discrediting his opponents with stuff they have never said. :(