Serbia & Mont. v Holland - 11/6 2PM BBC1

MattM4

Game 6, Group C

41688496serbiaholland2036rb.jpg

SERBIA & MONTENEGRO v HOLLAND

Leipzig, 14.00

Looking forward to this match up. Holland being one of the teams I wouldnt mind see winning the competition. I think they'll slip up though in this match, I'm going for a 1-1 draw with VanNiss scoring first.

:razz:

What, no mention why you dislike/hate one of the teams or certain players? Boring.

147502[/snapback]

I'm sure Robben will be back to his old antics now he's on the international scene, dirty bugger. :blush:

What, no mention why you dislike/hate one of the teams or certain players? Boring.

147502[/snapback]

I'm sure Robben will be back to his old antics now he's on the international scene, dirty bugger. :blush:

147503[/snapback]

That's more the way...

I'm really looking forward to the game. It will be interesting to see who qualifies from this group. I quite fancy the Dutch to do well (although this is not very common for a Jorman). They play very nice football and as long as they don't forget to score they should walk over Serbia.

147502[/snapback]

147503[/snapback]

Runs like Dick Emery tbh

looks like half the stadium is orange !

147529[/snapback]

That reminds me, I must buy some Jaffa cakes.

I think the referee is in love with his whistle, what an idiot, ruining the game.

147536[/snapback]

Did come up with a class bit of refereeing though. The Serbia player did the usual and disgraceful waving of an imaginary card demanding a booking, so the ref booked him!

If all refs had the brains and balls to do this every time they were surrounded by players demanding the other teams players are booked and sent off it would be killed off in no time. As soon as a player or players start telling you what to do or swearing/shouting at you, book every last one of them and tell them to fuck off, its not hard and refs have the authority to do it.

True. But so far he has been the worst ref.

I liked one moment the Dutch tried to play the advantage yet the ref gave them the free kick, and then booked the Dutch player for taking too long. lol great logic.

Anyway good win for the Dutch.

I think the referee is in love with his whistle, what an idiot, ruining the game.

147536[/snapback]

Did come up with a class bit of refereeing though. The Serbia player did the usual and disgraceful waving of an imaginary card demanding a booking, so the ref booked him!

If all refs had the brains and balls to do this every time they were surrounded by players demanding the other teams players are booked and sent off it would be killed off in no time. As soon as a player or players start telling you what to do or swearing/shouting at you, book every last one of them and tell them to fuck off, its not hard and refs have the authority to do it.

147538[/snapback]

The referees were told to do this as much as I know. Merk is a tosser, though. I think he swallowed a whistle as a small boy (what would also explain is funny voice). How he got voted best referee in the world in recent years is beyond my level of understanding.

Again the dutch looked good going forward but weak at the back (like so many other teams so far)

Serbia did well in the second half, really took the game to the Orange boys. Couldn't work out why, with a 6'8" striker, they didn't pump the ball high and hard more often though. Koromen(sp?) and Luboja impressed for the Serbs and Robben ( :razz: ), van Persie and van Bommel for the Dutch

Always liked the Dutch, if England don't win it (or France - who I've backed, or Spain, Argentina or Ukraine who I have in the sweep or Brazil who are my '2nd team' in internationals) I hope the Netherlands do it :razz: