Sign in to follow this  
khay

South Korea 2 v 1 Togo FT

Thought i would get in early. :razz:

South Korea are expected to deploy an attacking line-up in a game they surely must win if they are to have a chance of qualifying from Group G.

Song Chung-Gug and Lee Young-Pyo will play as wing-backs with Ji-Sung Park in the centre of a three-man midfield.

Coach Otto Pfister is expected to be on the bench for Togo, despite resigning on Friday over a pay dispute.

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who scored 10 goals in qualifying, will lead the attack for the minnows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Korea (probable): Lee Woon-jae, Song Chong-gug, Choi jin-cheul, Kim Jin-kyu, Lee Young-pyo, Park Ji-sung, Kim Nam-il, Lee Eul-yong, Lee Chun-soo, Ahn Jung-Hwan, Seol Ki-hyeon

Togo (probable): Kossi Agassa, Dare Nibombe, Jean-Paul Abalo Dosseh, Massamasso Tchangai, Ludovic Assemoassa, Kuami Agboh, Thomas Dossevi, Cherif Toure-Maman, Alaixys Romao, Emmanuel Adebayor, Mohamed Kader Coubadja

From what i from highlights towards the end of the season Adebayor has looked all right.

Park Ji-sung allways seems to give is all.

Edited by khay

The least appealing of the first round of games.  It's a 2 o'clock kick off for a reason tbh.

148121[/snapback]

No way. Tunisia v SaudiArabia wins that hands down... in my book anyway :(

Guest alex
The least appealing of the first round of games.  It's a 2 o'clock kick off for a reason tbh.

148121[/snapback]

It's because some of the games have to be played at 2 o'clock in order for the schedule to be fulfilled :(

148121[/snapback]

It's because some of the games have to be played at 2 o'clock in order for the schedule to be fulfilled :(

148167[/snapback]

And I suppose Italy and Brazil being 8 o'clock kick-offs was just a quirk of this schedule fulfilment too. :P The only time Togo get the 8 o'clock kick-off is when they play France - FACT! The rest of the time they're at 2 o'clock. :P

Edited by Gemmill

Guest alex
Doesnt each time play a 2pm 5pm and 8pm fixture?

You do the math tbh!

148180[/snapback]

Nah, Togo play the Swiss at 2 too. Not fair like but FIFA are more arsed about money.

148121[/snapback]

No way. Tunisia v SaudiArabia wins that hands down... in my book anyway :P

148163[/snapback]

I heard El-Karkouri say that this match will be like war. :(

148121[/snapback]

No way. Tunisia v SaudiArabia wins that hands down... in my book anyway :(

148163[/snapback]

Iran - Angola. w00t.

Referee Graham Poll celebrates his wedding anniversary by blowing the whistle at the exact moment he got married 14 years ago