Brazil v Australia

wellsy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We gave the best team in the world a run for their money. Bring on Croatia! Although, after the Yanks managed to get a point off of Italy, if we make it to the second round we'd probably have to face the Czechs.  :lol:

150544[/snapback]

Who just succumbed to Ghana and are crippled with injuries. I hate to say it but I think you'd be the favourites for that one, presuming they qualify!

They were far more threatening when Robinho came on.

Ronaldo and Adriano have been pretty shocking so far, Fred and Robinho would be a far better option in my opinion.

However, i get the feeling they haven't got out of 2nd gear yet, I feel the best is yet to come.

Good game by us if only we could of taken our chances! What was Bresciano thinking when through on goal?

Moore did well i thought but by him going to Ronaldo to create a 3 on 1 and leave Adriano on Chipperfield i thought was a bit unlucky. Hindsight is always good but i thought the 2 that were there could of easily dealt with Ronaldo.

In the end 2-0 was harsh, thought Fred celebrated like a right idiot after getting that tap in but i guess it means something to him. Ruud does it better though.

Markus Merk was a bit strict and a bit of a puff. Bring on Croatia, if we play like we did tonight we will cream them. 3am kick off in Perth so down to the local, a few hours sleep then hit uni for my final exam about 6 hours after the game finishes. Who puts exam week during the World Cup? Seriously!

Moore was very impressive, as was Neill, who is one of the most underrated players in the Premiership. Disappointed though as it would have great to see the Aussies snatch a point, which they probably deserved. Kewell's miss was dreadful though.

I laughed til my arse bled tbh.

150708[/snapback]

You should see a doctor about that.

150709[/snapback]

Worried they'll anaesthetise me with laughing gas tbh.

I've got Australian connections, so I might as well have supported them. Better than seeing Brazil win anyway.

150719[/snapback]

I categorise the Aussies the same as the Jocks; I like them but I never support their national teams in contests on the basis of our sporting rivalry.

Good game by us if only we could of taken our chances! What was Bresciano thinking when through on goal?

Moore did well i thought but by him going to Ronaldo to create a 3 on 1 and leave Adriano on Chipperfield i thought was a bit unlucky. Hindsight is always good but i thought the 2 that were there could of easily dealt with Ronaldo.

In the end 2-0 was harsh, thought Fred celebrated like a right idiot after getting that tap in but i guess it means something to him. Ruud does it better though.

Markus Merk was a bit strict and a bit of a puff. Bring on Croatia, if we play like we did tonight we will cream them. 3am kick off in Perth so down to the local, a few hours sleep then hit uni for my final exam about 6 hours after the game finishes. Who puts exam week during the World Cup? Seriously!

150638[/snapback]

I had to do my GCSE's when the last World Cup was on, with stupid kick off times, hence my dreadful results! :lol:

I see Kewell's been cleared due to inconsistencies in the referee's report:

According to Merk's report, Kewell "several times" called him a "fucking shit", before the player was pulled away by team-mate Craig Moore. However, a Fifa spokesman said disciplinary proceedings against the Australian had been dropped "due to inconsistent reports by the referee." He would not expand on what the inconsistencies were, but it is thought they were over whether Merk had understood exactly what Kewell was saying.

Good name-calling. :lol:

According to Merk's report, Kewell "several times" called him a "fucking shit", before the player was pulled away by team-mate Craig Moore. However, a Fifa spokesman said disciplinary proceedings against the Australian had been dropped "due to inconsistent reports by the referee." He would not expand on what the inconsistencies were, but it is thought they were over whether Merk had understood exactly what Kewell was saying.

Good name-calling. :D

151048[/snapback]

I think you put in one too many a's i think it should be said that Kewell called him "fucking shit" :lol:

Its true though as he was fucking shit, tbh

Good name-calling. :icon_lol:

151048[/snapback]

I think you put in one too many a's i think it should be said that Kewell called him "fucking shit" :lol:

151054[/snapback]

It's the Guardian that put one too many a's in. :D I reckon they made it funnier by doing so though. :D

He is appalling though.

Good name-calling. :)

151048[/snapback]

151054[/snapback]

It's the Guardian that put one too many a's in. :icon_lol: I reckon they made it funnier by doing so though. :D

He is appalling though.

151062[/snapback]

You're a fucking shit, tbh :D

Who was his assistant with the google eyes?

Good name-calling. :lol:

151048[/snapback]

151054[/snapback]

It's the Guardian that put one too many a's in. :icon_lol: I reckon they made it funnier by doing so though. :D

He is appalling though.

151062[/snapback]

You're a fucking shit, tbh :D

Who was his assistant with the google eyes?

151068[/snapback]

Magna Doodle? :)