Cats or Dogs

Tom

Cats or dogs?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm expecting one mother of a post from LuckyPierre.....

171844[/snapback]

Look up.

171845[/snapback]

It took hours to write that? Btw, for the benefit of LP, cats can't metabolise paracetamol like humans and it is lethal for them. Obviously I hope no-one here would really poison a cat even if it as responsible for pooing on your lawn though.

Apparently you can buy lion shit which keeps them away.

171849[/snapback]

:lol:

some of us do work you know!

Ive heard they absolutely love the taste of anti freeze but that it literally eats up their insides. Obviously I wouldnt dream of doing such a thing.. but I did think about buying a black widow. Knowing me though my aim would be shite

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing Nintendogs on Saturday. All the benefits of having a pet dog but none of the drawbacks tbh.

171865[/snapback]

:lol: I would disagree but it is good though isn't it? A cat version would be gash, obviously :blink:

171866[/snapback]

nintendcats.jpg

I was playing Nintendogs on Saturday. All the benefits of having a pet dog but none of the drawbacks tbh.

171865[/snapback]

:lol: I would disagree but it is good though isn't it? A cat version would be gash, obviously :blink:

171866[/snapback]

nintendcats.jpg

171870[/snapback]

And gay

nintendcats.jpg

171870[/snapback]

rebellious' mot will return to find that has replaced her cat, will she notice the difference?

171873[/snapback]

She would notice. She tricked me into letting her have it in the house. Its her family cat, she said it was 17yrs old and was on its way out. 2yrs later the fucker is alive. TBH i don`t need to kill it just maybe surgically remove its back legs and replace them with wheels so it can`t jump on the surfaces where i make dinner. Problem solved it lives but stays on the floor.

nintendcats.jpg

171870[/snapback]

rebellious' mot will return to find that has replaced her cat, will she notice the difference?

171873[/snapback]

She would notice. She tricked me into letting her have it in the house. Its her family cat, she said it was 17yrs old and was on its way out. 2yrs later the fucker is alive. TBH i don`t need to kill it just maybe surgically remove its back legs and replace them with wheels so it can`t jump on the surfaces where i make dinner. Problem solved it lives but stays on the floor.

171893[/snapback]

17 in 'cat years' tbh :lol:

nintendcats.jpg

171870[/snapback]

171873[/snapback]

171893[/snapback]

171895[/snapback]

Are cat years like dog years ? 7-1

nintendcats.jpg

171870[/snapback]

171873[/snapback]

171893[/snapback]

171895[/snapback]

Are cat years like dog years ? 7-1

171898[/snapback]

I think so.

Knowing my luck it will die of natural causes when shes away and i will get the blame.....i can see it now. I think i might buy it some fish or something on the way home.

171902[/snapback]

might I suggest the Pygocentrus cariba?

The cat kept walking over the table so i told it nicely 3 times to get off. Anyway it then just ignored me and went back on it as cats do, thats partly why i hate them. The dog listens cats don`t.

Anyway I had a lighter in my hand at the time and lobbed it in the direction of the cat to make it jump. I forgot they explode :unsure: Nearly blew my son up with it. I think the cat got the message.