Sign in to follow this  
Brock Manson

Vodafone

They've just sent me this text:

Show the women in your life that not all men are hopeless at staying in ouch. Send a text. A quick text can work wonders...

Is someone wearing their ovaries on the outside at Vodafone HQ? :)

I get that all the fucking time from Vodafone, the set of wankers! I see they're not including picture messages as part of their text bundles from now on, the thieving gyppos!

.. weird I just got one saying I should keep in touch with my football team and that I should sign up 12p a text, no monthly bill..

aye balls to that boyo

Well I asked my stalker about it and her words were: "What the hell are you on about?" Then, strangely: "Where are your kittens?"

So thankfully she can't stalk me via me network. Although I am worried I'll find little Shawnee (formerly known as Stiffy :) ) on gas mark 7 in the near future.

Well I asked my stalker about it and her words were: "What the hell are you on about?" Then, strangely: "Where are your kittens?"

So thankfully she can't stalk me via me network. Although I am worried I'll find little Shawnee (formerly known as Stiffy :) ) on gas mark 7 in the near future.

173834[/snapback]

What are you on about, you knobsquirt?

So thankfully she can't stalk me via me network. Although I am worried I'll find little Shawnee (formerly known as Stiffy :razz: ) on gas mark 7 in the near future.

173834[/snapback]

173837[/snapback]

Well she has a new job and I didn't listen to her incessant stalker ramblings so didn't know what it was. I hadn't texted her for awhile (apparently she knows when I receive texts :) ) and thought she'd been contacting me via Vodafone.

Guest Patrokles

173834[/snapback]

173837[/snapback]

Too much cheese before bed-time.

So thankfully she can't stalk me via me network. Although I am worried I'll find little Shawnee (formerly known as Stiffy :razz: ) on gas mark 7 in the near future.

173834[/snapback]

173837[/snapback]

Well she has a new job and I didn't listen to her incessant stalker ramblings so didn't know what it was. I hadn't texted her for awhile (apparently she knows when I receive texts :) ) and thought she'd been contacting me via Vodafone.

173838[/snapback]

I already posted in this thread that I got the same text all the time! I bet this lass doesn't stalk you at all, and you just blame random happenings like this one on her to make yourself fell wanted. :lol:

I preferred Stiffy tbh

174045[/snapback]

So did I, but unfortunately in modern society you can't call a cat Stiffy. What a world we live in. ;)

I don't have a stalker anymore is why. :lol:

Anyone's welcome to her, I couldn't care less, the bitch is gone. ;)

married man me man

Edit

is it just me or does that sound gay?

;):lol:

Edited by The Fish

bet you created a program that meant all you had to do is press Ctrl-Alt and the 06570 number combination to automatically create and send that post..

nerd-Ketih

T B F H

T-Keith is currently away from his computer.

This is an automatic message.

The computer will automatically process this post on behalf of user 554.

The result is = Hom TBH