Spuds bid for Taylor

Akabusi

The mistakes that Tayor has made are just the normal sort of mistakes that any player makes.  Bramble has made monumental cock ups which stand out to everyone.

The one big worry is that we don't have a quality senior centreback to help bring Taylor on.  If we'd signed Southgate years ago to play with Bramble you might have seen a very different player by now.

All of which makes not going for Campbell all the more stupid.

175175[/snapback]

Agreed. He's just an outfield David James ©

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£20m :D :D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :)

174574[/snapback]

They can have our entire defence for that. Who on earth has said that?

174588[/snapback]

I wasn't saying they will or should bid that or even that I thought he was worth that. I was saying with the fat mans Geordie Nation fixation it would probably take something like that for him to go for it.

174601[/snapback]

Fair point, I missed that post when I scrolled up the first time. Strange, not like Sima to misinterpret someone's post.

174618[/snapback]

The mong still quoted £20m tbh, even if he is doing it via a third party

It's like sitting on the fence ffs.

I could just say some people think you are an utter cunt, "rightly or wrongly"

Capiche?

175424[/snapback]

No, he meant it would take a ridiculously high bid for Shepherd to consider it. You got it wrong and can't admit it.

It's like sitting on the fence ffs.

I could just say some people think you are an utter cunt, "rightly or wrongly"

Capiche?

175424[/snapback]

Not really, my being a cunt is not in quesiton, and your opinion is irelevent. Shepherd's opinion of Taylor's value is very relevent, which is why I think it was mentioned, DK didn't have to agree with it to make it a valid point.

Comprende?

I thought something would happen today, like. I don't really understand why it would take so long to sign Gravesen. Even Wayne Bridge as it's obvious Cole's going to sign for Chelsea, whenever that is. An announcement of an agreed fee would be a start.

I thought something would happen today, like. I don't really understand why it would take so long to sign Gravesen. Even Wayne Bridge as it's obvious Cole's going to sign for Chelsea, whenever that is. An announcement of an agreed fee would be a start.

175524[/snapback]

The thought crossed my mind that Portly Freddie is deliberately leaving any announcement until Monday to maximize media exposure as today and all weekend will be dominated by Beckham's omition from the England teeyum.

just a thought.