Your TV Series Recommendations

Gemmill

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what Green Wing is like?

bump

175133[/snapback]

Total Gash. It's overlong, smug and not half as clever as it thinks it is.

Agreed, I thought there was something wrong with me as everyone else I know creams themselves when its on.

bump

175133[/snapback]

Scrubs is canny, certainly the fist few series. I agree that the first few series of X-Files were good. I drifted away from it as the series went on. Quantum Leap is good, especially around series 2 and 3. I quite like Without a Trace aswell. My mate lent me all 4 series of 2 Girls and a Guy and I thought it was pretty good. Bit by the time I'd watched season 4 it was a bit overkill as I'd watched them in a short space of time.

I nabbed the first two series of Peep Show when they were only £7.99 each. Cracking show.

175423[/snapback]

Quantum Sleep :D

Scrubs can be amusing, but the characters are all so fickin obnoxious that I can't watch it.

175415[/snapback]

All of them? What utter drivel.

175418[/snapback]

Ok Sima, most of them. Is that better? Perhaps you see something of yourself in them and can relate better. :D

Edited by Gemmill

bump

175133[/snapback]

Scrubs is canny, certainly the fist few series. I agree that the first few series of X-Files were good. I drifted away from it as the series went on. Quantum Leap is good, especially around series 2 and 3. I quite like Without a Trace aswell. My mate lent me all 4 series of 2 Girls and a Guy and I thought it was pretty good. Bit by the time I'd watched season 4 it was a bit overkill as I'd watched them in a short space of time.

I nabbed the first two series of Peep Show when they were only £7.99 each. Cracking show.

175423[/snapback]

Quantum Sleep :D

175428[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

:D

Scrubs can be amusing, but the characters are all so fickin obnoxious that I can't watch it.

175415[/snapback]

All of them? What utter drivel.

175418[/snapback]

Ok Sima, most of them. Is that better? Perhaps you see something of yourself in them and can relate better. :D

175431[/snapback]

No, because you're still wrong. Feel free to try again though :D

Scrubs isn't gash ffs.

"Where do you think we are" is quite simply the most "FUCK!" inducing sitcom line ever, basically.

175436[/snapback]

OK then, I'll rephrase - I think it's gash. It's not funny (imo) and the characters make me cringe. It's up (or down) there with 'Friends'.

Scrubs isn't gash ffs.

"Where do you think we are" is quite simply the most "FUCK!" inducing sitcom line ever, basically.

175436[/snapback]

OK then, I'll rephrase - I think it's gash. It's not funny (imo) and the characters make me cringe. It's up (or down) there with 'Friends'.

175438[/snapback]

Clueless.

Scrubs isn't gash ffs.

175436[/snapback]

175438[/snapback]

Clueless.

175441[/snapback]

Now that was shit, had the cheesey surgeon twat out of 'Scrubs' in though. Is that why you liked it?

To be honest, I don't even think scrubs is at it's best when it's being funny. When it makes the effort to be serious it blows away most other sitcoms.

175449[/snapback]

The fact that it could be anything more than one-dimensional is lost on some people tbh

Edited by Sima

And again Sima. :D

175455[/snapback]

What part of my post didn't you understand?

175456[/snapback]

The complete abomination you made of the quotes. Are you off your meds today, angry man?

I really enjoyed Srubs up until the end of Series 2, I think, by the time they got to the wedding I was tired of it and it seemed more like a poor soap opera.

Alex, Clueless is a classic, now that is a FACT! :D

Gemmill assuming I'm angry just because I haven't used a plethora of cretinous smileys \o/

175463[/snapback]

Some of us have to make the extra effort tbh.

I really enjoyed Srubs up until the end of Series 2, I think, by the time they got to the wedding I was tired of it and it seemed more like a poor soap opera.

Alex, Clueless is  a classic, now that is a FACT!  :D

175471[/snapback]

I meant the TV series not the fillum though.