• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone admit to liking U2 btw? <_<

179814[/snapback]

With or Without You is a great song.

179819[/snapback]

It is. I quite like their older stuff tbh. I saw them in Leeds about 14 years ago too and they were quite good although I think massive gigs like that are a bit shit. Haven't bought owt by them in a long time though.

I lurves em...in case you had not already gathered.. :nufc: love With or Without you, Running to stand still, one, city of blinding lights, bullet the blue sky, Yahweh...to name but a few.. <_<

I lurves em...in case you had not already gathered.. <_<  love With or Without you, Running to stand still, one, city of blinding lights, bullet the blue sky, Yahweh...to name but a few.. <_<

179841[/snapback]

gloria, day without me, stories for boys, electric co... classics every one :nufc:

I lurves em...in case you had not already gathered.. <_<  love With or Without you, Running to stand still, one, city of blinding lights, bullet the blue sky, Yahweh...to name but a few.. <_<

179841[/snapback]

gloria, day without me, stories for boys, electric co... classics every one <_<

179850[/snapback]

agreed... :nufc:

On a negative note you are at serious risk of getting chinned in the Star, in my experience. Rough as fuck tbh.

179725[/snapback]

Never had any bother meself, must be the way you go about your business Renton. <_<

Awwwww I'd love to see them <_<

Mind, i can't see them beating the U2 tribute band i go to watch, they're called ZU2 by the way! Awesome!!! I also see a Led Zep tribute band called 'Whole Lotta Led'....if you get chance to see those, go!! they are seriously good.

Awwwww I'd love to see them :nufc:

Mind, i can't see them beating the U2 tribute band i go to watch, they're called ZU2 by the way! Awesome!!!  I also see a Led Zep tribute band called 'Whole Lotta Led'....if you get chance to see those, go!!  they are seriously good.

179891[/snapback]

I'll post some pics for you on Saturday TR......thats if I remember to take any, I tend to end up just jumping up and down like a lunatic... <_<

Mind, i can't see them beating the U2 tribute band i go to watch, they're called ZU2 by the way! Awesome!!!  I also see a Led Zep tribute band called 'Whole Lotta Led'....if you get chance to see those, go!!  they are seriously good.

179891[/snapback]

I'll post some pics for you on Saturday TR......thats if I remember to take any, I tend to end up just jumping up and down like a lunatic... :nufc:

179895[/snapback]

Aye, we've seen the Kevin and Perry photos from that outside festival thing. <_<

179891[/snapback]

I'll post some pics for you on Saturday TR......thats if I remember to take any, I tend to end up just jumping up and down like a lunatic... <_<

179895[/snapback]

Oh wish i could go with you Gina....but yesssss please, get some pics for me! <_< Try not to get too drunk, as i warn you, i'll be asking you which tracks they did :nufc:

Pics of a U2 tribute band. Amazing <_<

179903[/snapback]

alex...go do some work!!! <_<

179906[/snapback]

seconded...goddamn palestines.....and yes Gemma ...I know the Kevin an Perry pics have been up but I was in the groove and suitably hammered ... <_<

TR they also actually "look like" U2 , especially the singer (Bongo <_< ) and the guitarist ( The Wedge. :nufc: )

179903[/snapback]

179906[/snapback]

seconded...goddamn palestines.....and yes Gemma ...I know the Kevin an Perry pics have been up but I was in the groove and suitably hammered ... <_<

TR they also actually "look like" U2 , especially the singer (Bongo <_< ) and the guitarist ( The Wedge. :nufc: )

179913[/snapback]

I hope that was intentional.

'The Wedge' is canny funny to be fair.

179903[/snapback]

179906[/snapback]

179913[/snapback]

179924[/snapback]

ermmm YES...it was intentional tyvm... <_<

179903[/snapback]

179906[/snapback]

179913[/snapback]

179924[/snapback]

179933[/snapback]

Shame, that stopped it being funny <_<

179903[/snapback]

179906[/snapback]

179913[/snapback]

179924[/snapback]

179933[/snapback]

Shame, that stopped it being funny <_<

179935[/snapback]

we can't all be funny ALL of the time... <_<

Semi-boast U2 related posting. At university I had a year being responsible for booking bands to appear. I booked U2 as part of what was their first tour of England I cant really remember much about it, but we did all go the pub beforehand and they seemed a decnt bunch of lads then. Mind you we were all about twenty years old so Bono hadnt really developed his ridiculous persona at that stage

Semi-boast U2 related posting. At university I had a year being responsible for booking bands to appear. I booked U2 as part of what was their first tour of England I cant really remember much about it, but we did all go the pub beforehand and they seemed a decnt bunch of lads then. Mind you we were all about twenty years old so Bono hadnt really developed his ridiculous persona at that stage

179939[/snapback]

jealous tbh.. <_<

179939[/snapback]

jealous tbh.. <_<

179942[/snapback]

Get yourself some photos of Bongo and The Wedge. That'll make you feel better.