Hypothetically, would you...

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles
I'd have my memory wiped to deal with the issue of regret.  I'm still sat on about £4.5m, you're dead, and I don't even remember who you WERE, never mind care. 

I'd have your kids done in prior to the memory wipe too, just to stave off any potential revenge attacks. :blush:

182795[/snapback]

One day you'll be back on here though, and then you'll remember.

182798[/snapback]

But then I'll be reminded of how you fully deserved it for making me get the tattoo and all will be well. Either that or I'll book myself in for further memory wiping - this time to include this website's URL. :blush:

182803[/snapback]

You'd leave this website for a paltry £5M? :blush:

182805[/snapback]

We should all chip in, tbh.

How big does it have to be as well? You could have it in tiny letters as long as it still on your forehead, so yes, I would for £5m.

182784[/snapback]

One could have it written in Arabic as well. This would therefore be only understood by Arabs and not by the wider community. Aaaaaaaaaand, once you have the 5mill you can live somewhere where there are no Arabs to read it, like *thinks* Finland.

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

Basque would have been more obscure like.

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

182802[/snapback]

I'll see your Esperanto and raise you a Romanche :blush:

I'd have my memory wiped to deal with the issue of regret.  I'm still sat on about £4.5m, you're dead, and I don't even remember who you WERE, never mind care. 

I'd have your kids done in prior to the memory wipe too, just to stave off any potential revenge attacks. :blush:

182795[/snapback]

182798[/snapback]

But then I'll be reminded of how you fully deserved it for making me get the tattoo and all will be well. Either that or I'll book myself in for further memory wiping - this time to include this website's URL. :blush:

182803[/snapback]

182805[/snapback]

182807[/snapback]

:blush:

How big does it have to be as well? You could have it in tiny letters as long as it still on your forehead, so yes, I would for £5m.

182784[/snapback]

One could have it written in Arabic as well. This would therefore be only understood by Arabs and not by the wider community. Aaaaaaaaaand, once you have the 5mill you can live somewhere where there are no Arabs to read it, like *thinks* Finland.

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

182802[/snapback]

182808[/snapback]

Klingon.

Guest Patrokles

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

182802[/snapback]

182808[/snapback]

Klingon.

182811[/snapback]

There are probably more Star Trek fans who speak that world-wide than a few other languages, I'd imagine.

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

182802[/snapback]

182808[/snapback]

Klingon.

182811[/snapback]

Should just get it in Chinese script. Half the tatoos people go about with Chinese writing probably say Cuntflaps or similar anyway :blush:

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

182802[/snapback]

182808[/snapback]

Klingon.

182811[/snapback]

There are probably more Star Trek fans who speak that world-wide than a few other languages, I'd imagine.

182816[/snapback]

182795[/snapback]

182798[/snapback]

182803[/snapback]

182805[/snapback]

182807[/snapback]

so to summarise then for 5million you could have it written in Basque, very small letters, in skin coloured ink and have a big fringe.

A foolproof plan unless after years of living happily with it, you forget its there and have a haircut, go on holiday to Spain and while there get a damn good tan.

hmmmm not worth the risk methinks ;)