explain all the rumours to me

fatfreddy

i've got a feeling something truely awful is going to happen to nufc this season.

Our resident psychic Radgina hasn't mentioned anything. I've got a feeling something awful is going to happen every time a team gets beyond our midfield.

can anyone explain these rumours properly in this order, tommy craig leaving why?, bond given leave why?, freddy getting one over on oneil why?. it all embarrassing at the moment. then can we just concentrate on the team winning the next match.

Looks like your gonna have to read the individual threads to find out whats going on ;)

can anyone explain these rumours properly in this order, tommy craig leaving why?, bond given leave why?, freddy getting one over on oneil why?. it all embarrassing at the moment. then can we just concentrate on the team winning the next match.

Looks like your gonna have to read the individual threads to find out whats going on ;)

its all greek to me :blush:

i've got a feeling something truely awful is going to happen to nufc this season.

got the same feeling ;)

NEWCASTLE GOSSIP COMES IN THICK AND FAST, BUT THE ONLY GOSSIP I AM HEARING IS LUQUE AND TOMMY CRAIG DO NOT GET ON AND LUQUE IS NOT RATED BY TOMMY, TOMMY RATES MILNER BUT IS FED UP WHEN NEWCASTLE TRY TO SELL HIM. LUQUE AND TOMMY HAVE HAD RANTS AT EACH OTHER IN THE TUNNEL AFTER THE RESERVE GAME. LIKE I SAY ITS ALL GREEK TO ME.

got the same feeling ;)

NEWCASTLE GOSSIP COMES IN THICK AND FAST, BUT THE ONLY GOSSIP I AM HEARING IS LUQUE AND TOMMY CRAIG DO NOT GET ON AND LUQUE IS NOT RATED BY TOMMY, TOMMY RATES MILNER BUT IS FED UP WHEN NEWCASTLE TRY TO SELL HIM. LUQUE AND TOMMY HAVE HAD RANTS AT EACH OTHER IN THE TUNNEL AFTER THE RESERVE GAME. LIKE I SAY ITS ALL GREEK TO ME.

Piss off

That doesn't really add up as Roeder clearly doesn't rate Luque either.

WHO DOES?

Turn the caps lock off man!

who on this planet praises milner our best prospect, then tries to sell him. just listen to glens radio interveiw.

I've lost count of Roeder's recent u-turns.

WHO DOES?

who on this planet praises milner our best prospect, then tries to sell him. just listen to glens radio interveiw.

is someone behind glen making him u-turn, or does he just do it by himself?

WHO DOES?

I divn't think he's a bender, if that's what you're getting at.

WHO DOES?

I divn't think he's a bender, if that's what you're getting at.

you never know, bond supposedly took a bung who from?