Team V Liverpool?

TOPTOON

Only 2 players can hold their head up after that match

Shola and Parker, the rest were shit.

Both wingers fucking hopeless, Duff has done NOTHING to justify his price tag, still though, just blame Baba eh?

Thought Ameobi was poor personally. Just how fucking weak is this guy? Someone should teach him how to win a header.

Totally agree with you. Won barely anything in the air and when he did he ended up passing it to the opposition. He complains he's injured, why play him then?

I think Sibierski would've been a better choice upfront tonight. Atleast he looks slightly more imposing in the air than Ameobi.

I have to agree with Sima on the fact that Duff was at fault tonight, not Makosi Babayaro. I was actually pleasantly suprised by Baba if the truth be told.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was poor. I actually thought we did well to still be in it after 75 minutes, and on another day we could have had a penalty. But several players just failed to perform - Duff being the main culprit. And while Babayaro may not have had anything resembling his worst game for us, I just don't rate him at all. Parker and Shola were the best of the bunch and I thought Martins did all right with the limited service he had. He looked dangerous everytime he got the ball.

2 wins, 3 losses is not good enough. We desperately need 3 points on Sunday.

Well, that was poor. I actually thought we did well to still be in it after 75 minutes, and on another day we could have had a penalty. But several players just failed to perform - Duff being the main culprit. And while Babayaro may not have had anything resembling his worst game for us, I just don't rate him at all. Parker and Shola were the best of the bunch and I thought Martins did all right with the limited service he had. He looked dangerous everytime he got the ball.

2 wins, 3 losses is not good enough. We desperately need 3 points on Sunday.

To me, the fact we're still 10th despite that just shows how tight the league is. Take away Man U & Chelsea, and I think there's very little difference between about 10 other sides (Arsenal & Liverpool ahead but not by much).

Baba and Parker gave everything last night. Baba is funny as when he gets pushed defending a corner, when he slapped Kuyt in the face reminded me of when he took Cahill out. Parker was out to impress Mclaren in the crowd. Harper was doing really well until he joined the Luton goalkeeper hall of shame poor bastard.

Why did he go and basically punch Kuyt in the face though? I wouldn't be surprised if he got done on video evidence - again and for what would surely be the 3rd or 4th time since he's been with us. Downright stupid.

Why did he go and basically punch Kuyt in the face though? I wouldn't be surprised if he got done on video evidence - again and for what would surely be the 3rd or 4th time since he's been with us. Downright stupid.

Kuyt pushed and held him a bit more than he should get away with, baba knowing Halsey probably knew he would have deal with it himself. It wasn`t a punch, if you call that punch i feel sorry for you if you get in a fight, it was a push in the face to get free from being held.

You're right, it wasn't a punch, it was however a needless push that would have been an instant red card had Halsey spotted it. Babayaro is a liability IMO.

Yeah your right Baba could have easily got sent off, we could have lost the game, oh wait we did anyway.

Joking aside I agree it was stupid but deserved.

Edited by rebellious