What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Free - Mr Big (live - Sunderland)

66417[/snapback]

Free Live, best CD ever.

I have downloaded a few others mate, including a Live in Stockholm [good quality]

Listening to Big Country live in Berlin at the mo

Unfortunately my ears are still bleeding from last night when someone on my corridor decided to listen to the new Westlife "song" at top volume, ON REPEAT.

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I've ripped out so much of my hair that if Brock saw me he'd go "she's got a baldy heed :lol:" And then I'd laugh, despite myself.

But just OH MY GOD that song is APPALLING!!!!

And it drives me mad simply because half of it is completely ripped off of "Wind Beneath My Wings"... and the other half is BLATANTLY straight off the musical pages of that "DannyBoy" song......

ARRRRGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!! I really did just lose the will to live.

Edited by Lou

Unfortunately my ears are still bleeding from last night when someone on my corridor decided to listen to the new Westlife "song" at top volume, ON REPEAT. 

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I've ripped out so much of my hair that if Brock saw me he'd go "she's got a baldy heed :lol:"  And then I'd laugh, despite myself.

But just OH MY GOD that song is APPALLING!!!!

And it drives me mad simply because half of it is completely ripped off of "Wind Beneath My Wings"... and the other half is BLATANTLY straight off the musical pages of that "DannyBoy" song......

ARRRRGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!  I really did just lose the will to live.

67076[/snapback]

Case closed re: my previous comments on students tbh.

Maximo Park (who I'm going to see tomorrow ;)  )

66165[/snapback]

Any good?

67240[/snapback]

meh.

They were canny I suppose, with the match I'd been on the hoy all day so I was canny pissed and couldn't be arsed. They went down well the young uns though.

INXS - Switch ( new album with new lead singer, not bad at all !)

67246[/snapback]

but the new blokes is a twat though isn't he? hmmm should been that blonde bloke if you ask me

sorry you did look at me as if asking for my opinion didn't you mate?

;)

I've ripped out so much of my hair that if Brock saw me he'd go "she's got a baldy heed ;)"  And then I'd laugh, despite myself.

67076[/snapback]

:yes YOU HAE A BALDY HEED! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:blush::(

I've ripped out so much of my hair that if Brock saw me he'd go "she's got a baldy heed :lol:"   And then I'd laugh, despite myself.

67076[/snapback]

:( YOU HAE A BALDY HEED! :huh::nah::nah:

:(:blush:

68119[/snapback]

hmm not sure about baldy birds to be honest. sinead o'connor can have it like but you can keep that horror story out of skunk ananse

INXS - Switch ( new album with new lead singer, not bad at all !)

67246[/snapback]

but the new blokes is a twat though isn't he? hmmm should been that blonde bloke if you ask me

sorry you did look at me as if asking for my opinion didn't you mate?

:lol:

67946[/snapback]

I totally agree dude, I "aquired" the album this week and to be honest wasn't expecting much, coupled with the fact JD Fortune is a tosser.

However I enjoyed it, and it seems Mr Fortune has added some life to the band, not a bad album at all in my opinion, quite pleasently suprising.