West Ham scum Harewood Bellamy Bond and more....

thenorthumbrian

What a shit article written (article) by absolute(article)(article)(article)(article)(article) cretins. Got no doubt(article)(article)(article)(article)(article) about the fact that the Harewood/Given clash(article)(article) was accidental.

Edited by Sima

What a shit article written (article) by absolute(article)(article)(article)(article)(article) cretins. Got no doubt(article)(article)(article)(article)(article) about the fact that the Harewood/Given clash(article)(article) was accidental.

:good: Couldn't be arsed to read the whole article, but the stuff about Harewood is total bullshit.

I dont know about Harewood, the tackles were flying in and a few of them on him had gone unpunished (whether they were free kicks or not, there was an air of frustration). The atmosphere was hotting up a bit and their fans and players were a bit agitated. Easy in that sort of challenge to hide a bit of malice as it was clearly a 50/50.

Not saying defintely but it wouldnt surprise me if there was something in it. The only person who knows that is Harewood, the fat over-rated twat.

Thing is though, if you go in for a challenge like that, you don't know who's going to come off worst. It could just as easily have been him. When a player's out to hurt someone they tend to do it in a situation that's more favourable to them.

Harewood's challenge was pretty much the same as Shola's on Kirkland first game of the season...and 50,000 people whinged because the ref stopped play.

Only with the slight difference that the referee at West Ham already had stopped play before because of an offside position of Harewoood...

Thing is though, if you go in for a challenge like that, you don't know who's going to come off worst. It could just as easily have been him. When a player's out to hurt someone they tend to do it in a situation that's more favourable to them.

Given leading with arms and body, Harewood leading with his legs straight out in front him on the deck (no danger of twisting them).

I think it was one of them. Dont really want to go on about it but i did think 'ah tell em to fuck off glenn' when he started apologising. Who gives a shit what they think? He should have just 'As much as i'd chop me own knob off to have harewood at newcastle, he is bully and a brute and i dont take kindly to your to your insulting chants'

Would have been better.

Edited by ChezGiven

with that impact...that just sums up how much of a fat bastar# Marlon HArewood is!

but I still think he is a great striker..Power and pace and a finisher (not many strikers have all these qualities)

I Would really like to see him 4 England mind

Harewood's challenge was pretty much the same as Shola's on Kirkland first game of the season...and 50,000 people whinged because the ref stopped play.

Only with the slight difference that the referee at West Ham already had stopped play before because of an offside position of Harewoood...

Shola also scored against someone last season by diving in where he fucked himself. My point is, I don't blame Harewood going in for a 50-50 like that, I'd expect our forwards to do the same. I'll also give Harewood the benefit of the doubt regarding not knowing he was offisde.

Bloody German efficiency.

Given leading with arms and body, Harewood leading with his legs straight out in front him on the deck (no danger of twisting them).

I think it was one of them. Dont really want to go on about it but i did think 'ah tell em to fuck off glenn' when he started apologising. Who gives a shit what they think? He should have just 'As much as i'd chop me own knob off to have harewood at newcastle, he is bully and a brute and i dont take kindly to your to your insulting chants'

Would have been better.

Easy to say, but I reckon very few of us wouldn't be intimidated by 30,000 angry yobs :good:

I think Glenn dealt with it well...he comes out looking like the good guy, he's shown respect to the West Ham "fans" and the consensus is that they're (W.Ham) a bunch of cunts.

Would have been better.

Easy to say, but I reckon very few of us wouldn't be intimidated by 30,000 angry yobs :good:

I think Glenn dealt with it well...he comes out looking like the good guy, he's shown respect to the West Ham "fans" and the consensus is that they're (W.Ham) a bunch of cunts.

Southerners man. Scum of the earth. :D

Would have been better.

Easy to say, but I reckon very few of us wouldn't be intimidated by 30,000 angry yobs :D

Southerners man. Scum of the earth*. :no

*excludes Scotty Parker, Sir Les Ferdinand, Robert Lee...er Normski...... :good: