Friday neet....

Radgina

Laz you have been reading the board indes for a long time....are you playing with yourself whilst looking at peoples photos again ???? I thought we had sorted that :)

She's stalking me ! :(

i keep the board index open while i'm surfing elsewhere (in another tab) or playing on fm2006 (as i am now) so that i can come back to it and check up on posts n stuff.

all perfectly innocent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laz you have been reading the board indes for a long time....are you playing with yourself whilst looking at peoples photos again ???? I thought we had sorted that :)

She's stalking me ! :D

i keep the board index open while i'm surfing elsewhere (in another tab) or playing on fm2006 (as i am now) so that i can come back to it and check up on posts n stuff.

all perfectly innocent

asyou say young man....as you say :(

all perfectly innocent

i was ONCE coming out of a shop when this young kid asked his mate to 'see if that gadgee' would buy some tabs for them.

i turned round expecting to see some auld codger shuffling down the street and there was only me and the little kids there!

CHEEKY FECKERS!.

all perfectly innocent

i was ONCE coming out of a shop when this young kid asked his mate to 'see if that gadgee' would buy some tabs for them.

i turned round expecting to see some auld codger shuffling down the street and there was only me and the little kids there!

CHEEKY FECKERS!.

that is when you know you are "officially" old :D

Guest Patrokles

So in kings one card is truth or dare and someone dared me to go across the street and ask for sugar and say I wa sa new neightbour so I did. Then it was m friends dare later and I made her go back to the same house and ask for sugr again and she did and she ended up with a bag full of sugar and a babysitting job. What the fuc:?

Guest Patrokles

So in kings one card is truth or dare and someone dared me to go across the street and ask for sugar and say I wa sa new neightbour so I did. Then it was m friends dare later and I made her go back to the same house and ask for sugr again and she did and she ended up with a bag full of sugar and a babysitting job. What the fuc:?

Guest Patrokles

She got two babysitting jobs >>> :)

I love it when people are more pissed and rambling than I :(

Ok, so what happened was. In kings, if you pick up a certain card number, it's truth or dare. So someone dared me to go across the street, knock on their door and ask for some sugar. I went over, knocked, and this boy of about 10 answered the door in full Liverpool kit. I managed not to do a Stevie on him for that, and said 'hi, I've just moved in across the road- do you have any sugar, please?' and he looked back at me in bemusement and said 'sugar?... no' (what a LIAR!).

Then my friend got T or D so I told her to go back to the same house again (this was about an hour later) and ask for sugar again. This time the kid's dad answered the door and he was clearly pretty unimpressed at first; but somehow she managed to talk until he liked her. So he went next door to get us a huge bag of sugar, and then asked her if she was free to babysit his kid next week because he and his wife don't live together any more (although interestingly they live next door to each other). And he also said if she had any DIY/plumbing/electrician stuff she needed in the house (which she just moved into), then just ask him. What a nice man!

She got two babysitting jobs >>> :(

I love it when people are more pissed and rambling than I :D

Ok, so what happened was. In kings, if you pick up a certain card number, it's truth or dare. So someone dared me to go across the street, knock on their door and ask for some sugar. I went over, knocked, and this boy of about 10 answered the door in full Liverpool kit. I managed not to do a Stevie on him for that, and said 'hi, I've just moved in across the road- do you have any sugar, please?' and he looked back at me in bemusement and said 'sugar?... no' (what a LIAR!).

Then my friend got T or D so I told her to go back to the same house again (this was about an hour later) and ask for sugar again. This time the kid's dad answered the door and he was clearly pretty unimpressed at first; but somehow she managed to talk until he liked her. So he went next door to get us a huge bag of sugar, and then asked her if she was free to babysit his kid next week because he and his wife don't live together any more (although interestingly they live next door to each other). And he also said if she had any DIY/plumbing/electrician stuff she needed in the house (which she just moved into), then just ask him. What a nice man!

Either that or he's planning to murder her. :)

It's very worrying that someone would entrust their kid into the care of a person they'd known for literally 5 minutes (no offence to your friend, of course)

Edited by catmag

It's very worrying that someone would entrust their kid into the care of a person they'd known for literally 5 minutes (no offence to your friend, of course)

Probably just fancies her and is after a shag.

Guest Patrokles

She does always tend to end up with psychopaths when she's in this country too.

:rolleyes: Very odd...surely no one of sane mind would leave their child with a stranger? :D