Team v Croatia

TOPTOON

Most of us (with any sense) would have Beckham in the side but there's no way McClaren will admit he's made a mistake and recall him, as it'd hurt is ego. I would have played Becks in the center alongside Parker.

So without Becks what would your team be from Mcclarens squad?

Mine:

Robinson

Neville Terry Ferdinand Bridge

SWP Parker Richardson Cole

Crouch Bent

Subs

Kirkland

King

Carrager

Carrick

Lampard

De foe

Rooney if he played and had a storming game i woulden't be surprised but time out for now. may do him so good.

Edited by TOPTOON

Crotia?

It's when you sew winnie the poo into a bit of cloth isn't it?

I think Graeme Le Saux would be the man to bring into the squad, maybe Sol Campbell, and guarantee a start for Jenas.

Edited by Happy Face

I'd play Richardson ahead of Downing, but certainly not in the centre.

Playing Beckham and Parker in the middle would be silly, as they are two players with almost none experience in that position for England, and none together. I would keep Lampard playing, now that Gerrard is suspended - he's still a very good player. You must be if you score 20 goals a season from midfield.

And no, Chelsea's performances this calendar year have proved they aren't lightyears ahead of everyone else, so you can't give the old "my nan could score 20 goals a season for Chelsea" argument.

Guest Patrokles

Playing Beckham and Parker in the middle would be silly, as they are two players with almost none experience in that position for England, and none together. I would keep Lampard playing, now that Gerrard is suspended - he's still a very good player. You must be if you score 20 goals a season from midfield.

And no, Chelsea's performances this calendar year have proved they aren't lightyears ahead of everyone else, so you can't give the old "my nan could score 20 goals a season for Chelsea" argument.

She could if she had 30 shots a game.

Lampard isn't in form at the mo, and he's been abysmal for England since before the World Cup.

Fuck sake I'd play JJ there instead; it'd be far more productive than squandering countless attacking opportunities.

Parker should get a game at some point, and Beckham should still be in the squad. He's too good to leave out.

Downing is only in because of McClaren.

I was gonna stay out of this one, but I just need to post this...

:lol:

Lampard isn't in form at the mo, and he's been abysmal for England since before the World Cup.

Fuck sake I'd play JJ there instead; it'd be far more productive than squandering countless attacking opportunities.

Parker should get a game at some point, and Beckham should still be in the squad. He's too good to leave out.

Downing is only in because of McClaren.

Jenas's finishing is no better.

I'd have (from the current squad, bearing in mind injuries/suspensions):

Robinson

G.Neville King Terry A.Cole

SWP Carrick Lampard Richardson

Rooney

Crouch

Guest Patrokles

To which I suppose I have to respond with a whoosh, you daft twat.

To which I suppose I have to respond with a whoosh, you daft twat.

Where's the whoosh then?

--------------------------------------------------Some Useless Overpaid Twat

Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat

Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat----Some Useless Overpaid Twat

--------------------------------------Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat

I'm rather apathetic about international football at the moment, in case you hadn't guessed.

--------------------------------------------------Some Useless Overpaid Twat

Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat

Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat----Some Useless Overpaid Twat

--------------------------------------Some Useless Overpaid Twat---- Some Useless Overpaid Twat

I'm rather apathetic about international football at the moment, in case you hadn't guessed.

Well I got the formation wrong, but apart from that my predictions were perfect!