Radgina

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all. Cleaning my house. :naughty:

:lol: wtf....billy no mates <_<

:friends:

I just lead a more healthy lifestyle than you, Mrs. Pissed All Weekend. :drinks:

me a binge drinker...s'okay I admit it !!!!

What you doing? Getting drunk then posting on here later in baby talk? :lol:

unfortunately not... <_< tonight I must be Mrs Sensible ( I am going out to see a band) as I heading down to mancland the mora to watch t'rugby Superleague final :drinks: ....

She's started already :lol:People who drink loads are kerayzee like.

You're not a medical man, are you? <_<

No, I like a drink. I just think it's an average drug tbh. People go on like it's totally amazing getting pissed when it's 6/10 tbh. I like nice tasting stuff like vino, malt whiskey, nice beers etc. far more than getting rat-arsed on shite booze.

no ...he's just a nerd :drinks:

Gaa-gaa, goo-goo.

No, I like a drink. I just think it's an average drug tbh. People go on like it's totally amazing getting pissed when it's 6/10 tbh. I like nice tasting stuff like vino, malt whiskey, nice beers etc. far more than getting rat-arsed on shite booze.

I wasn't serious, thanks for the brief rundown of the Alex scale, though. :lol:

Drink is difficult to beat if you need to forget about your problems and don't fancy taking a trip directly into the gutter in a few short steps. I think taking drugs with things on your mind is generally bad for your mental health. Horses for courses.

Please stop talking about the nice tastes, particularly the malt whisky!

Edited by ObaGol

Gaa-gaa, goo-goo.

can I just point out Alex that I do not do shite booze and I don't get pissed every time I go out....I am just a bit of a social person and enjoy the craic....thanks

Gaa-gaa, goo-goo.

can I just point out Alex that I do not do shite booze and I don't get pissed every time I go out....I am just a bit of a social person and enjoy the craic....thanks

That sounds like the first on a number of steps to admitting you have a problem actually. Well done.

That sounds like the first on a number of steps to admitting you have a problem actually. Well done.

:lol: You proper cunt.

it's ok ....let the Ginger one be...tis not his fault he is a tool...it's inherent in accountancy so I hear !!!!!

Only another 11 steps to go and I will be on a par with Robbie Williams/Kate Moss/Pete Docherty/mel Gibson bandwagon <_<

I'm not even gonna react to you calling me a tool Radgina. The lashing out is all part of the process in an intervention like this. If you need a punching bag to get you through this, then it can be me.

<_< I would have called you the C word but I abhor it :lol: and thank you but I have my rage under control....however if you wish to be punched I am sure there are websites that cater for that kind of fetishism :drinks: