I AM spitting bricks here

Radgina

If you want my opinion, tell people what happened and buy them something small. Getting into financial difficulty or selling stuff for Xmas presents is just daft in my opinion. I'm sure people will understand your predicament and I would hate one of my friends or relatives to buy my presents they couldn't afford.

Debt is the TRUE spirit of Christmas!

Aye, it is. It's also fucking stupid though, wouldn't you agree? Being loaded though, I don't care :calmdown:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was taking her claims of being a credit risk not entirely seriously. Still worth applying though, if you're already a credit risk it's not gonna hurt your rating to have a knockback on your record.

It does.

I know it does. But if you've already got a bad rating, the effect of a knockback will be minimal. My point is that it doesn't hurt (much) to try.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :calmdown: I think I will go along the small token present route and just advise everyone of the situation....shit happens ;)

If you come to the piss-up, I'll buy you a drink :calmdown:

I was taking her claims of being a credit risk not entirely seriously. Still worth applying though, if you're already a credit risk it's not gonna hurt your rating to have a knockback on your record.

It does.

I know it does. But if you've already got a bad rating, the effect of a knockback will be minimal. My point is that it doesn't hurt (much) to try.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions ;) I think I will go along the small token present route and just advise everyone of the situation....shit happens <_<

If you come to the piss-up, I'll buy you a drink :calmdown:

:calmdown::D

If you have lots of photos of someone and you/good times you had, just go for the thoughtful collage option.

I did that very thing for a mate of mine who left work a couple of weeks ago :calmdown:

Guest Patrokles

If you have lots of photos of someone and you/good times you had, just go for the thoughtful collage option.

I did that very thing for a mate of mine who left work a couple of weeks ago :calmdown:

Great minds and all that. :calmdown:

If there was someone that I knew that winked as much as you do I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Either that or there's something in his eye tbh.

:calmdown: I'm crushed Sima, I live for your approval :calmdown:

Just heard about this earlier on, at work theres a shitload of people who have been saving all year through this and are now buggered.

Luckily I work on the "fuck it I'll blow what I can on Christmas eve principle" :calmdown:

Guest Patrokles

I should set up my own company and sell things to people that are worth money when redeemed, then declare myself bankrupt and RAKE IN THE CASH.