Guilty Pleasures

nufc4ever

Seriously, mind, that took you two minutes. Do you have a sensor or something? :calmdown:

I must have ;)

In that case, apologies for the 7 or 8 you probably picked up from me during the Bolton match :calmdown:

It's getting far too prevalent. I swear I have a 6th sense for it and it's not a good thing. It's like being a c-word clairvoyant. :D

Edited by catmag

Seriously, mind, that took you two minutes. Do you have a sensor or something? :calmdown:

I must have ;)

In that case, apologies for the 7 or 8 you probably picked up from me during the Bolton match :calmdown:

It's getting far too prevalent. I swear I have a 6th sense for it and it's not a good thing. It's like being a c-word clairvoyant. :D

Well you could at least have passed them onto Diouf for me as i don't think he heard me!

Surely if you go somewhere decent they won't make that mistake though?? There's that Optimax place in the town....

Thing is, the shape of your eyes change over time. You may find for instance that your vision improves with age. However, if you get it "fixed" to the optimum, then it might go downhill with no way back.

I don't know too much about it but I have heard these are real risks.

Like I said on the N.O thread, if you must have it done go for the most expensive procedure you can afford rather than getting it done on the cheap. Wavefront is the best, try Ultralase.

Pink wafers!

They're absolutely lush.

FFS!!! :calmdown:

Banana Caramel Frappuchinos from Starbucks.

No position to judge to be honest.

Guilty Pleasure is probably... making myself tea with other peoples food...

like a Tuna and cheese melt with Spring Onions...

somebodies bread, someone elses mayo and spring onions, another persons Tuna and finally some poor mugs Cheese...

spread the sorrow and be the first person to raise the question "Who finished off my Cheese? I don't mind people having a little but leave some for me... it's only fair"

:calmdown:

Nee wonder you're a tubby git

Does a bottle of tawny port and a nice bit of cheddar count as a guilty pleasure or does it just make me an old fart?

Pipe and slippers territory as well?

Does a bottle of tawny port and a nice bit of cheddar count as a guilty pleasure or does it just make me an old fart?

Hash pipe and slippers :blink:

You rebel Alex you. :D

I'm kerayzee tbh. You did ask though.

I'm a crack pipe and kippers man myself.

I binge drink every Saturday. Without fail.

Normally have a quiet one on the Friday as I play footy the next day...so I make up for it in the evening.

Yahhhhh, WHO LIKES A PARTY???!?!?!

Edited by Holden McGroin

Hash pipe and slippers :D

You rebel Alex you. :razz:

:blink:

Hash pipe and slippers :D

You rebel Alex you. :razz:

:blink:

I like to wake up with what i call the 'Craster Blaster' - a breakfast to really kick start your day...