Tonight's matches

janu

Arsenal down 1-0 i Moscow at HT :calmdown:

Danish telly is showing Man Utd vs. FCK and Peter Schmeichel is creaming himself in the studio.

What a twat. :calmdown:

Edited by janu

I know it's probably the wrong game to judge a player, as FCK clearly is going to get hammered tonight. But one you should look out for is number 14 from FCK - Michael Gravgaard. He's a central defender, danish international, big and strong and very good in the air. In my opinion he is perfect for the PL and would be a big improvement on what we've got.

Edited by janu

FT 1-0 to CSKA, well done russians :calmdown:

Another one to watch in the United-match is Tobias Linderoth: central midfielder, captain for Sweden/FCK. He's been in excellent from the last two seasons. Didn't impress while at Everton, but I think he's ready now. IMO he's better than Gravesen.

Edited by janu

I quite like Arsenal. :D

I quite like their players (especially Henry and Cesc). But their arrogant manager pisses me off. Still it's Arsenal > Man Utd any day. :blink:

Only saw the last 15 min of the arsenal game, henrys goal should've stood. CSKA seemed to have a full 11 of brazilians. Was hoping dudu would score as the headlines would've fun.

Only saw the last 15 min of the arsenal game, henrys goal should've stood. CSKA seemed to have a full 11 of brazilians. Was hoping dudu would score as the headlines would've fun.

Isn't CSKA owned by a certain Mr. Abramovich?