FM2007 thoughts so far

Jimbo

Not played it for long, but so far I've imported some graphics across from FM2006, background pics and kits, also training from FM2006 works too although not the "cheating" training.

So far so good, started with the Toon, not enough money to do much with the team, I've brought in some coaching staff, and am still exprimenting with formations.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much the same.

Brought a few back room staff in, aint signed anyone yet. Sold Dyer..

Asked the board for a feeder club and waiting for them to get back to me.

The 160k budget makes it a pain in the arse to get players though!

Doing alright anyway played 11: won 8 drawn 1 lost 2

I've sold:

Babayaro - 650k ( Celtic )

Butt - 800k which could rise to 1.3M ( Reading )

Dyer - £2M ( Everton )

Bramble - 500k ( Rangers)

I've brought:

Guardiola Free

Di Biagio Free

David Murphy £500k

Vilakazi £625k

Skjelbred £1.7M

Enyama £250k

Delgado Free

Edited by menace13

Not an exciting transfer window for me! No-one out, just Carlos Gamarra in on a Free. Despite not having the greatest attributes, Luque is still amazing on it for me and has 7 goals in 6 starts and 3 sub appearances. Knocked out of the UEFA Qualifier on pens to OFD Beograd, currently 6th after 10 league games (W6, D1, L3).

Classic bug at the beginning of the game, check out Kelvin Davis value once the game starts.

Still too early to report anything from me. Flogged Dyer and Butt for £2.5 and £625k. Brought in Sammy Lee as assistant. Won my first match in the inter-twobob 3-0 at home.

Classic bug at the beginning of the game, check out Kelvin Davis value once the game starts.

Fuck me ! he's £8m in my game !!!

Won the title already :)

Players to get; Rossi, Vilakazi ( better than Lampard & Gerrard and can be bought for 600k! ) and Martins.

Thought it would be more of a challenge tbh.

Good effort, where did you get the logo's from ?

Sitting 12th in the league after 8 games and none of my strikers have scored in the league so far. <_< Did manage to win manager of the month for september. :)

Managed to get Hoyte on loan for the rest of the season just before the deadline.

Jimbo, why has only three clubs gone into the CL? :)

Surely it should be four like real life!!

Well spotted mate, it was all down to the Champions league final: Liverpool Vs Arsenal, Liverpool won and they took my champions league spot, thieving scouse bastards.

I have just started up a new game, having had a fiddle first time round to get used to it.

This time I have been given £14million transfer budget, yet the clubs bank balance is just under £1 million.

Strange,

the only thing I did with the editor was give me Pavel and change the competition names.

I have just started up a new game, having had a fiddle first time round to get used to it.

This time I have been given £14million transfer budget, yet the clubs bank balance is just under £1 million.

Strange,

the only thing I did with the editor was give me Pavel and change the competition names.

You have got to change the bank balance as well as the trasnfer funds. :o