FM2007 thoughts so far

Jimbo

I am doing well in my first season and coming into November I am still in both cups and the top 6 in the league. Sold Seamus to Bayern for 7 million to help finance some moves to strengthen the back line.

Current keeper is Nigerian international Enyeama who is my highest average rated player and only cost 220k, his international team mate "Sunny" is proving to also be a decent cheap purchase.

Managed to get Walcott on loan from Arsenal but have just managed to arrange a deal to sign him in January for Duff and 500k :o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold Seamus to Bayern for 7 million to help finance some moves to strengthen the back line.

Current keeper is Nigerian international Enyeama who is my highest average rated player and only cost 220k, his international team mate "Sunny" is proving to also be a decent cheap purchase.

Aye, I bought Sunny for my Feyenoord team and he automatically got a game, good cheap buy. I also sold Given in my Toon game for 8.5M to Inter.

I find the fact you started Ameobi even more unbelievable. :o

Been one of my best players so far. Mind you, this is taking it too far...

ameobiod2.th.jpg

where did you get your competitions logo's from ?

ameobiod2.th.jpg

sortitoutsi... which doesnt seem to be working.

I can upload them if you want?

ameobiod2.th.jpg

please !

ameobiod2.th.jpg

please !

Here you go matey..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BEBB724133DD7B9

ameobiod2.th.jpg

please !

Here you go matey..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BEBB724133DD7B9

cheers dude

Not much money to spend on players as we all know, so concentrated on coaching staff and brought in 5 coaches, including Sammy Lee as Assistant & Simon Clifford as Fitness Coach after Chelsea tapped-up Winsper. Managed to do a little bit wheeling and dealing, selling Milner & Dyer to Boro for a combined £4.5m, Babayaro to Wigan for £500k and Bramble to Celtic for £750k. In came Billy Jones from Crewe for £1.4m, Aaron Hunt from Werder Bremen for £1m, Juanma from Deportivo for £1.2m & Tuni on Loan from Mallorca. Currently 12th in the table after 5 games.

I didn't change the transfer budget, but I have worked out what it was.

I had changed the reputation to a little bit higher so it must have been that.

I've gone back to the original database, only getting rid of Kevin Bond and adding Pavel.

Got the standard fuck all to spend now.

I have not got a feeder club just yet, board wouldn't give me one because of poor fiance issues, apparently I am insecure, now I am okay as I just checked - how do I get a takeover possible? I've been a tad inconsistent at the moment, currently ninth in the Premiership, lowest I have been was seventeenth.

I've defeated Waford 2-0 at Vicarage Road, got controversery after Ashley Young was sent off, I said they had every right, advanced to the next stage of the UEFA Cup and I hope I can beat Wisla to advance undefeated!

Gretna is now the Newcastle United feeder club, I've sent Albert Luque to play for them.

<_<

I've just started as Gretna and Newcastle are my Parent Club. Asked for Luque & Clark on Loan, got knocked back, but managed to get Atkin, Huntington & Finnigan on Loan, as well as Edgar for £100k. Through to the UEFA Cup where I play Fenerbahce in the First Round. :o

Can't get a screenshot due to me playing it on my laptop which isn't connected to the internet, but found this message funny...

"Fenerbahce SK boss Zico revealed to the gathered journalists ahead of their forthcoming match against Gretna that he regards Kenny Deuchar as the main threat.

Zico indicated that his players would have to find a way to contain Deuchar if they are going to be successful in their forthcoming encounter".

:icon_lol:

• 3 months later...

is this game any faster than fm06, that game used to get on my tits it was sooooo slow

Is your computer any better than the one you ran 06 on?

its a packard bell laptop, 3.20ghz processor and 512mb ram, if that helps?

you'll be fine, just bear in mind that it's processor heavy so have your laptop vents clear so they can sufficiently cool down the whirry-bits :D

is this game any faster than fm06, that game used to get on my tits it was sooooo slow

Is your computer any better than the one you ran 06 on?

its a packard bell laptop, 3.20ghz processor and 512mb ram, if that helps?

you'll be fine, just bear in mind that it's processor heavy so have your laptop vents clear so they can sufficiently cool down the whirry-bits :gettin:

I just got it, enjoying it alot more than fm06, the faster the better,

eh women? :D

Personally I think it's shite. Some really nice new features but it's bugged to fuck, stupid mistakes after each patch. The last patch needed an add on just days after it came out. Piss poor compared to 06 imho. This patch can't even get Beckham transfer right and it's been through testing. Shoddy.