Saturday Night

Brock Manson

I stayed in tonight as I could not be arsed as I had been to the pub with friends last night (only stayed til about half ten mind so it wasnt exactly wild!)

I preferred to stay in the night though and watch telly, just finished watching Back to the Future II which was cool, so I enjoyed my night in just chilling :o

Went round the wife's tonight, watched that Afterlife which wasn't too bad considering the other episode I watched of it was fucking shite. Not forgetting X-Factor and Saturday Night Takeaway as well. :o

I tried to watch Afterlife when it first started and I thought it was crap. I gave it another go tonight and switched off after a while as it was boring the arse off me!

I am not even bothering to watch X Factor this year, as like I suspected, without Shayne Ward the show is utter cack. :o And the contestants this year, in short, make me sick and I am fed up with hearing their bloody sob stories every week. Maybe the show should be changed to "Sympathy Factor" <_<

I forgot about Saturday Night Takeaway. I'll watch the repeat cos Ant and Dec are cool dudes :icon_lol:

Edited by Snoops

That "stoodent" tart in Afterlife had a fantastic set on her I must say. :icon_lol:

Canna say I noticed that Mr2J <_<

Did you tell your missus that was the reason you enjoyed Afterlife so much? Or did you let her think that you were interested in the story? :o

Guest Toplass-101

Ive been doing a show in a theatre all week and tonight too, but Im glad it wasnt a girls weekend out this weekend, need atleast one weekend off a month.

Guest Patrokles

I stayed in tonight as I could not be arsed as I had been to the pub with friends last night (only stayed til about half ten mind so it wasnt exactly wild!)

I preferred to stay in the night though and watch telly, just finished watching Back to the Future II which was cool, so I enjoyed my pnight in just chilling :o

Shoulda goddamn come to Cheltenham LIKE I SAID JESUS! I had fujn. WE went to this place and it was significanl;tly posher than we'd suspected. THen we were the only people left and Melissa's ghetto friends came over too and just wouldn';t leave, and I felt so mortified because the staff were too polite for a while to ask them to go. Melissa is hot. She is in a long-distance relatonship that is really weird nad hard just like me. So we traded sob stories and I sajd 'pick a restaurant, I'll take you' and she said she needed a date. uhhhh. that place was posj. Then this CEAZY AMERICAN CHICK just like got naked and was like I NEED TO SHOWER I KNOW I'M NAKED BUT I DON't CARE. SO I was trying not to look amnd then she started singing in the shower (claire';s shower is attached to her bedroom, it;'s really fucked up). Now she';s watching Independence day. It's so lame. WE both sat on laptops rather than talking to each other. I like her but she talks about heavy shit and has stare-y eyes. uggg yes sir.

Guest Patrokles

AFTERLIFE is a fucking awesome Japanese film but I guess it's some shitty TV show now or something. biut watch the film, it's so good. pretty. It's very Japanes.se

Guest Patrokles

PFEDFERABLY SOMEONE HOT AND FEMALE OR ELSE GEMMILL OR ALEX because I kike tose guys. They;re good people. And MattM4 I like him.

EIDTR: I Like other poeople too I don;t want a nyone to feel sad I didn;'t mention them. Gemmill is a good bloek though. I like Happy Face and Radgina and Catmag and toonraider and etc. etc. etc. I DON'T LIKE THOMPERS HE IS A CUNT but he doesn't post on here.

Edited by Patrokles

PFEDFERABLY SOMEONE HOT AND FEMALE OR ELSE GEMMILL OR ALEX because I kike tose guys. They;re good people. And MattM4 I like him.

EIDTR: I Like other poeople too I don;t want a nyone to feel sad I didn;'t mention them. Gemmill is a good bloek though. I like Happy Face and Radgina and Catmag and toonraider and etc. etc. etc. I DON'T LIKE THOMPERS HE IS A CUNT but he doesn't post on here.

Sozzled?

aw i like you too....infact im kinda fond of most people on here in a strange 'internet' way :o

Shoulda goddamn come to Cheltenham LIKE I SAID JESUS! I had fujn. WE went to this place and it was significanl;tly posher than we'd suspected. THen we were the only people left and Melissa's ghetto friends came over too and just wouldn';t leave, and I felt so mortified because the staff were too polite for a while to ask them to go. Melissa is hot. She is in a long-distance relatonship that is really weird nad hard just like me. So we traded sob stories and I sajd 'pick a restaurant, I'll take you' and she said she needed a date. uhhhh. that place was posj. Then this CEAZY AMERICAN CHICK just like got naked and was like I NEED TO SHOWER I KNOW I'M NAKED BUT I DON't CARE. SO I was trying not to look amnd then she started singing in the shower (claire';s shower is attached to her bedroom, it;'s really fucked up). Now she';s watching Independence day. It's so lame. WE both sat on laptops rather than talking to each other. I like her but she talks about heavy shit and has stare-y eyes. uggg yes sir.

skirt.gif

Was I the only one who heard this voice when reading that? :o

skirt.gif

Was I the only one who heard this voice when reading that? :o

:icon_lol: m still trying to dechiper it all <_<

the only reason i come on here on a sunday morning is to read the drunken ramblings!!

Guest Patrokles

FERG-UH-SON! nice. It just needed Sam climbing through my window.

Oh, wait, it's that Clueless chick, not Clarissa Explains it All. Whoops.