Wicked - The Musical

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

My folks saw it 3 weeks ago in new york. Said it was canny!

Im thinking that I should treat myself to a week in NY as Ive never been and always fancied it, and go to see this and Rent over there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to see this last night with the all-new(-ish) cast. It was a Christmas present for the fella, who's more the stereotypical ghey musicals buff, but I have to say I really enjoyed it too. :razz:

It was decent enough. The first act finale was quite good, and a few other songs were well done. The opening song was very very weak however, as IMO was the finale.

Edit: Went with my wife a month or two ago; I am not Meenzer's fella, just to clarify. :razz:

Edited by Zathras

It was decent enough. The first act finale was quite good, and a few other songs were well done. The opening song was very very weak however, as IMO was the finale.

Edit: Went with my wife a month or two ago; I am not Meenzer's fella, just to clarify. :razz:

You've got a cheek calling Shinton gay for having cats.

Having cats = gay. FACTALICIOUS.

I agree, it's up there with going to musicals.

Here, what kind of stereotyping homophobic gaybasher are you? OMGWTFBBQ!!!!11

Here, what kind of stereotyping homophobic gaybasher are you? OMGWTFBBQ!!!!11

Look, are you a friend of Dorothy? Is all I'm asking. :razz:

Going to musicals under duress from the wife is one thing. Coming home and talking about finales and opening songs is uber-bent. :razz:

uncultured closet case tbh.

You came flying out of the closet doing jazz hands about 5 posts up. :razz:

Going to musicals under duress from the wife is one thing. Coming home and talking about finales and opening songs is uber-bent. :razz:

uncultured closet case tbh.

You came flying out of the closet doing jazz hands about 5 posts up. :razz:

It's not like I moved to San Francisco

Guest Toplass-101

snipshot_9gs08tprvum.jpg

Going to see Wicked isnt "gay" :tumbleweed:

I am a BIG no I'm a HUGE :D no I'm a MASSIVE!!!! :tumbleweed: fan of Wicked.

My favourite Elphie is Julia Mourney, who is now back on Broadway, her clips are back on utube for anyone whos interested, or are you all going to pretend its too gay to watch Wicked on Utube :razz:

Now although going to see a Wicked, or any musical for that matter is not gay, however, now for the gay bit...

341125749_6f00731b54.jpg...I've met her, and she is lovely! :( hmm yip thats gay B)

I think I may be addicted, I need a Wicked fix at least once a day, get your Wicked fix here... Wicked Fix

Tell me to shut up about Wicked now if ya like, my mates tell me to shut up about it all the time :razz: