Kimi Raikkonen - says it as it is!!

Craig

Hearing him saying it live on telly was even funnier!

Does anyone else find it really funny when people swear on telly when they shouldn't?

I'm sure I remember listening to a derby match some years ago and due to the inordinately bad weather I think it was Gatesy who said " It's like a fuckin Monsoon out here"..... :o

Does anyone else find it really funny when people swear on telly when they shouldn't?

especially when the reaction of the interviewer is always the same, you can almost hear the panic in their voice.

especially when the reaction of the interviewer is always the same, you can almost hear the panic in their voice.

Was class when Micha Richards done it, Crooks was livid. :o

Räikkönen and personality in the same breath. There's a first time for everything. :(

Don't let the monotone Finnish accent fool you, this kid is a fucking nightmare! You seen the photos of the McLaren guys dragging him out of a bar completely wasted? :o

:(

YouTube are obviously being hit hard with letters from lawyers these days - shame!

If it had been a recording of the whole race then fair enough, but getting told to remove a 10 second clip with a funny line in it is beyond a joke!

Räikkönen and personality in the same breath. There's a first time for everything. :(

Don't let the monotone Finnish accent fool you, this kid is a fucking nightmare! You seen the photos of the McLaren guys dragging him out of a bar completely wasted? :o

Ah, true, now that you mention it... :blush: