Toontastic Piss Up - Sheff Utd (h)

Scottish Mag

Is anyone actually coming out beforehand then? <_<

Me and Paul (Charlie :( ) will be there beforehand, plus one or two others I know in all probability. I was hoping to get there for aboot 3-ish.

You'll be there at about half 4 then. :nufc:

Fashionably late.

Edit (for Cath): I will be there on time though (-ish) with it being a late kick-off.

Fab :razz: Had visions of me drinking on my own for an hour!

Sounds like most of the lasses on here every friday night, to be fair.

We're all fabulous company and any bloke that ends up in our company on a Friday night is extremely lucky! :(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

We're all fabulous company and any bloke that ends up in our company on a Friday night is extremely lucky! :razz:

I don't doubt it! I'll be even worse tonight, anyway. At home alone NOT drinking.

Did yous stay in the Trent til closing then? Sandy is a bad boy. :unsure:

Should have taken a leaf from Gemmill's book and went home to ABUSE some junior board members. :(

You agreed with me, mong boy. :(

And...ahem...am I talking to myself here? "Did yous stay in the Trent til closing then?" Respondez!

Should have taken a leaf from Gemmill's book and went home to ABUSE some junior board members. :(

And...ahem...am I talking to myself here? "Did yous stay in the Trent til closing then?" Respondez!

Pretty much i think, we were asked to move downstairs and as we'd finished our drinks we left, not sure of the exact time.

Yuh. Eh. Suh.

The snake took his father for a cataract op today and whilst he was having his eyeball gouged, yours truly tappied up to SJP to purchase a ticket for this forthcoming game of football.

Therefore, if you can stomach the pain of being so ordinary when I am around you, I shall grace you with my presence. That's presence and not presents, though feel free to bring offerings of thanks - should you feel it necessary.

Edited by snakehips

Guest Patrokles

I'll be trying to get up for a Sunday (or cup, depends on work) game at some point before the season's out. I promised my American friend I'd take her to see one. I'm not sure when, though. Need some cash first.